Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

Fat donald is on another level of insanity with his tweets this weekend.
I think he’s about to have a terrible week.
It appears he went to church today for the first time in a very long time.:rofl:

https://twitter.com/stahlgilda/status/1107327910447321088?s=21

2 Likes

I like people that weren’t captured.

Not a single word out of Trump’s mouth deserves consideration.

Why is it ok that a man who hasn’t served a day in his life…can attack another persons sacrifice and honor of serving? McCain or otherwise… why is this ok?

Then had the nerve to highlight his academic status at one of the most prestigious institutions in the country…

I believe everyone that decides to run for political office can be criticized. They can be criticized before and after their death. After McCain lost to Obama I didn’t believe that Obama treated McCain with respect. He more or less used a childish play ground taunt and said I won you lost I get to make the rules. Get in the back of the bus.
We know that there was no love between McCain and Trump. McCain was as petty and childish as Trump. If these man and women don’t want barbs thrown their way they should stay out of political office.
I also believe that just because you are dead does not mean that people don’t have the right to criticize what you did and said when you were alive. We know that the left had no love for McCain while he was alive. And that right now they are just using a dead man to score political points. When he becomes of no more use to them they will be back to trashing him as usual.

Hmm. You have to wonder why. Fear? Just optics?

Praying for jr? :rofl:
More bibles to sign?

Saying you like people that aren’t captured is not a “barb” when you didn’t serve, and allegedly dodged off bone spurs and think people who did serve are idiots.

He better pray hard.

Criticized for honorable service? Class standing in the naval academy? After death?

Hugging the American Flag and now going to church. Something is up.

1 Like

Was it a barb when the left and many people that have not served said McCain was not fit to be President because he was captured and tortured and that it messed up his mind and made him senile?

Whataboutism works better with specific people and not abstract “the left”

Most of his tweets have 10s of 1000s of negative feedback in the replies. I hardly ever see any supportive ones, actually.

He probably thinks st Patrick’s day is a religious holiday.

2 Likes

No, what’s sick is the left caring about what is said about a man that they trashed in the past as senile, a war monger and worse to try and score a few political points.
This is the left doing what they have always done trying to shame someone for the very some sin that they commit.
Admit it you could really care less what is said about McCain. You did not vote for him and never would have.
The left called him a baby killer when he came home from Vietnam. They called him immoral for cheating on his wife. They even tried to say that his adopted child was from an affair he had. They have no respect for him or for his service. He is just a useful tool for them is use at the moment.

1 Like

Bad argument. I didn’t like Ted Cruz, I wouldn’t say his wife is ugly and his father killed JFK. I didn’t vote for John McCain, doesn’t mean anything goes.

When Trump made those comments about liking people who weren’t captured I really thought that would tank him in the primaries. It wasn’t just him vs Hillary, there were options. But the hatred was the selling point for Trump.

3 Likes

You are correct. There are actually two lies in his tweet. Good job counting!

1 Like

I beg to differ. Obama usually had McCain visit him weekly do discuss issues. And when he made his funeral plans, Obama was the first person he called to ask him if he would deliver a eulogy. From what I have read, McCain was Obama’s favorite Republicans on the hill.

5 Likes

And THAT, sadly, is who his supporters identify with.

Pathetic - the guy’s dead, and yet Trump just keeps attacking him. You’d think Trump would at least have enough respect for the deceased to let them rest in peace. What a sniveling little ■■■■■■■ he is.

2 Likes