Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

Are there any republicans here that want to call this Trump tweet a lie? I know on the really bad websites they repeat this lie quite often and use it as fuel…

“Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier ‘is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain,’” Trump tweeted, quoting Ken Starr, the independent counsel who investigated then-President Bill Clinton."

Sane people know that what Trump is tweeting is a lie. I’m just curious who will stand up and say so.

What lie is your thread about? You believe it’s a lie that Senator McCain directed the dossier to the FBI?

It’s not even about the dossier, it’s about how fat donald is still disrespecting a deceased man’s heroic life. These tweets are insanely disrespectful, the man is dead, he needs to stop.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107260609974943745?s=21

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107020360803909632?s=21

1 Like

Fake and discredited?

Hardly

Maybe cadet bone spurs should release his grades.

It seems that Trump worshipers will attack anyone who doesn’t fall in line behind their dear-leader.

I’m sure Lindsey Graham will be along soon to publicly tell Trump to stop attacking the man he was close friends with for decades.

Any minute now…

10 Likes

Another ■■■■■■■ little coward.

Why did you imply that you just quoted me? I didn’t say or ask that? I’m asking the OP what is the lie he’d like to discuss?

Imagine being so impotent as a man and a politician that you just stand by in silence while Trump trashes your dead friend or your wife. And not only do you sit by in silence about the attacks, you go out of your way to constantly defend Trump no matter what he does.

It’s beyond grotesque.

1 Like

There is a word for that.

Now substitute the word attack for defend and you’ll begin to comprehend what those w/o TDS are witnessing.

Out of curiousity, at what point do you believe “TDS” kicks in? As soon as the Trump worshiping ends?

5 Likes

What all of us have witnessed over the past few years is Trump attack Republicans and their families in the trashiest, most personal ways possible who then just grin, take it on the chin, and prostrate themselves before him.

Maybe those are qualities that Trumpists look for in leaders. They aren’t really my cup of tea though.

Feel free to explain why Donald attacking McCain at this stage is not only a legitimate but honorable thing for him to do.

1 Like

Must have replied to the wrong post, please disregard.

The tweet referenced in the OP has been deleted. That’s unusual for Trump. Either he, or someone on his staff, realized that he’s gone too far. Maybe he wishes he hadn’t brought the grades up?

1 Like

Someone on his staff realized the tweet was yet another very dark stain on Donald, and distracted him with a Big Mac while the tweet was deleted.

4 Likes

Fat donald also deleted the NZ/Breitbart tweet.

https://hillreporter.com/trump-deletes-breitbart-tweet-hours-after-right-wing-terrorist-attack-against-muslims-in-new-zealand-27663

1 Like

He really needs a minder 24/7.

1 Like