Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

So…he’s not going to ask, is he?

This summit is going to all about Trump getting conned.

The OP still does not make the argument it claimed you did.

And if NATO dissolved, the postwar world order WILL have died.

That doesn’t mean he was saying other agreements couldn’t be reached.

So really not sure what point you think you’re making.

It’s not about getting conned, it’s about getting marching orders.

Trump often blames the victim.

1 Like

Except there was evidence the GOP was hacked…it’s why they improved their defenses to begin with.

You don’t expect Trump top tell the truth do you?

Gonna re-up this article, more fitting for this thread:

Uh, president trump, you’re president now. Do the right thing for our country regarding the Russians.

Trump labels the European Union as a foe right after claiming Putin and Russia are just “competitors”.

He and his enablers in Congress, conservative media, and around the country continue to sell America out because it bothers liberals, and therefore must be the right thing to do.

4 Likes

Dann, I don’t know what Putin has on Trump but the Russians have him by the balls.

yep…

Sickening.

What’s worse is that Trumpanzees are taking the side of Putin over American law enforcement and intelligence agencies because the think that’s sticking it to liberals. We live in a very troubling time.

Not your grand father’s GOP.

Shoot, I’m 53 years old. The first presidential election I was eligible to vote I voted for Reagan. He told the Russians to tear down that wall. Trump tells the Russians that he’ll basically do whatever they want him to do. Reagan must be spinning right now.

1 Like

Putin is fine

Trump thinks Putin is… fiiiiiine. :joy:

The. Most. Important. Summit.

Of.
Our.
Lifetime.

I wonder if Putin is surprised how easy this was.

Donny kissing ass before his mid year performance review tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1018541464416997376

He might as well get it over with tomorrow and fall to his knees in front of Putin and kiss his ass.