Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

Dont be a revisionist. Only lib professors can do that.

My position was that US could achieve its defense objectives without being in NATO.
I provided fact after fact that proved that NATO is neither necessary nor sufficient to meet US objectives… that other means of agreements are possible with individual countries or whatever is left of NATO itself after we leave.

Libs disagreed. And now with Finland throwing your position the bird, you are all ready to say…“oh no… you misunderstood. We all were in agreement”

Hilarious.

When you resort to insults, you’ve lost.

US and Russian leaders have met many times in the past. What makes this one different?

:joy: :rofl:

you insist to udnerline your lack of education…:rofl:

Trump will get to see what it is like to deal with a real con man.

I remember who you are now.

The troll.

At least your English is improving.

You got your handlers to pony up.

So they’re meeting for the photo op and propaganda purposes. Sorta like the Kim summit but probably less results.

I know that was your position.

No one argued that the US couldn’t negotiate defense agreements with NATO countries outside of NATO.

What was argued is that it would be neither easier, nor less costly, nor in our best strategic interests to do so.

You had no counter to that other than to resort to insults.

But it’s an historic summit!

This is starting off stellar. Trump asked who are foes are, first answer: The EU

Revisionist. Read the title of the damn thread even.

At least Zeitgeist is more colorful when he trolls.

You could learn something.

When you have a zero sum transactional approach to foreign policy, everyone is a foe.

Says the person who cannot comprehend why there might be twelve people involved in hacking DNC servers. Thick with irony is a massive understatement lol.

He’s still following Bannon’s international play book.

I’m glad I’ll be home tomorrow to watch this thing.

Remember when the EU hacked the DNC and state elction boards?

1 Like

And here was the OP text.

Revisionist dishonesty.

I have neither an UZI nor a pig.
But I generally have agreed with zeitgeist so far. Kinda radical though so the possibility of fratricide keeps me somewhat distant. A few “likes” and some supportive posts are in order though.