Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

[quote=“NebraskaFootball, post:478, topic:7242, full:true”]

You gotta deal!!!

1 Like

Good lord.
Yes…he was good enough to anoint Donald Trump to be president in a country where he has to fight followers of Clinton, the woman mentored by Saul Alinsky, who dedicated his book of lies to Lucifer.

As for “hit back”. DUH…I responded to a post. That post to which I responded listed people who Trump hit. I said those people hit first.

Here’s a calm, rational response from one Democrat, I believe he’s the same guy who said Strok should get a purple heart. It’s not just some posters here who are into crazy talk.

oh, so you 're saying he’s like a bratty 13-year old and not the president of the united states. he’s so thin-skinned that he has to “hit back” at any and all criticism no matter how inconsequential and in the most childish way possible.

You’re right, he “hits back” exactly in that way.

That’s what happens when a vulgar reality TV show host is elected. And I think sometimes Trump believes he’s still hosting a TV show.

Oh, and Cocaine Mitch left it to a spokesperson to respond today. At least Paul Ryan did the press release himself.

1 Like

Quite true my friend. And yeah, what a cop-out by McConnell.

Also, it looks like Trump’s aides finally convinced him that he has really stepped in it big this time, as the back-peddling begins.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1018943446583668736

No, Donald. You told us loud and clear that you believe Putin over the United States’ intelligence people. They are not your people. They work for our nation, not you.

That will be Scavino tweeting.

Absolutely love this tweet. It makes me nostalgic for the 80s when we had real a real leader in the White House.

https://twitter.com/charlescwcooke/status/1018886072519069697

And this tweet is great too, Kimberly from Red State.

Good point. I bet you’re right.

Ok. I’m OK with that.

He can backpeddle all he likes, won’t change anything. He clearly sided with a despot over the FBI, CIA and Dan Coates.

I will actually be very surprised if someone doesn’t resign due to this.

This is a pitiful reply from Trey Gowdy, who is not running for reelection. I can only guess that maybe he’s hoping Trump will appoint him as a judge.

Gowdy is spineless sweating weasel.

When Ford pardoned Nixon. he basically wrote his obituary on winning again in 76.

Today might be that “Ford moment” for Trump (or so I hope).

Damn - there goes Mike Pence’s political career. What the hell was he thinking??? He is now an accessory to all of this.

As will I. Both surprised and disheartened.

“will be able to communicate to the President it is possible to conclude Russia interfered with our election in 2016 without delegitimizing his electoral success.”

LOL. Yeah: the important thing is protecting the President’s feelings. Holy ■■■■■ So embarrassing.

No kidding. What a total and complete embarrassment.

Great question Senator.

3 Likes

i keep trying to think of which posters routinely posted about Thin-skin Obama