Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

That would be awesome, and just what the country needs. Sometimes I wonder though if things will ever go back to normal again.

I didn’t like Obama, but never ever thought of him as a traitor. And I never considered him grossly unfit for office. He was simply someone I strongly disagreed with on the issues.

But I’m getting to the stage where looking back on his presidency with fondness.

2 Likes

well, we can all look forward to Liddle Marco doing nothing beyond that statement.

Only when I was enlisted.

Well said Meghan. The worst day indeed.

1 Like

Yes, Nebraska Football, I agree. I have been guilty of such hair on fire meltdowns (not as shrill as some of my liberal brethren) but usually process those feelings till inner calm and balance is restored.

But this one? To side with Putin over our intelligence community…? I’m left with almost no emotional reaction at all…just stunned disbelief.

Where are we? Who are we?

I guess I’m moving from being a non partisan liberal to an existentialist!!! Maybe I’ll form a new party!

1 Like

There’s no rationale for it except as was pointed out to have a war against gays without making it look like a war against gays.

If any of them were serious about it they could start by demanding the release of Trump’s tax returns and using their position in a 51-49 Senate to force the issue. Until any of them use even the smallest dollop of their immense power as US Senators instead of just tweeting indignantly they’re all full of ■■■■■

The same with me as well. I quite literally opposed everything Obama proposed, but never for a moment suspected he did not love this great nation of ours.

I never thought of any American President as a traitor, or grossly unfit for office either. Not even during Watergate did I question whether Nixon would sell out the nation in some fashion, to save his own hide. I knew he loved the USA above all else. I completely believe now that Trump is the first, and hopefully will be the last, President who is truly a traitor to this great country I love.

It’s amazing, isn’t it? I know what you mean.

1 Like

Capture

Heh…well I am a party-less conservative. Perhaps I’ll join forces with you in this new venture. :wink:

He hit back. They drew first blood. He does not pull his punches. Vote for a moms jeans dudett if you like or a delirious liar. I voted for someone who is not afraid to fight. Yep… it gets ugly.

Listen up gang. And I do mean gang. Knock yourselves out. Sad fact (for the robokkkdems) is that it simply isn’t working any more. So nyuk nyuk it up. Pull off your diapers and dance naked. Jeersnark if it makes you feel better. Bekez… It don’t mean a thing. Party on down with hillarymama.

It’s all about the “win” Republicans need to realize that any “win” that involves us leaving behind our core principles is not a win.

Russia did meddle in our elections period, this is fact. They must be called out, put on notice and punished. The fact that Republicans benefited however small should not mean they diminish its impact. In fact the opposite should be true a resounding and unified message against our foe needs to be voiced.

I don’t disagree, especially to the bold. And yes, until they use the power they have as part of a co-equal branch of government, then nothing will change. Although I’m not sure the release of the tax returns matter as much as clawing back Executive power that has been ceded from the Legislative branch for decades now.

Well, aside from that time he covertly sabotaged Johnson’s peace negotiations in Vietnam and cost the lives of tens of thousands of US soldiers as a result.

It seems to me that the war was being waged for the children . WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT THE CHILDREN? Just answer that?

Last time I checked they were called out. And punished. Real real bad punishment. So what’s next? Thermonuclear war? (Rhetorical question. I know you ain’t thought it out.)

Ouch. Good point. I was waxing in broad generalities. I still don’t view him as a traitor to the US. Do you?

Hit who back??? America? good lord, go back to the video. he didn’t do ■■■■■