Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

Hopefully Trump will get a “meets or exceeds expectations” on his performance review. If he doesn’t, there’s no telling what will happen next

1 Like

Na Zdorovie :tumbler_glass:

I said this in another thread, when Trump was bashing Germany over the pipeline, it almost sounded like Trump was mad he didn’t get a chance to invest in the pipeline.

1 Like

crazy

and expected

:laughing: :rofl:

By the way… for all you “NATO-is-so-important” people…

Heksinki is in Finland. Finland is a European country. Finland has chosen to not be a NATO member. But - and this will absolutely amaze and confuse most libs that participated in the recent thread about NATO (click) - Finland still has defense agreements with other European countries and with NATO itself. So… there is o need for the US to be a NATO member. The entire US defense plan won’t fall apart.

So the basket of narrative spouting babbling fools was overflowing with every brand of lib when that thread was active.

Historical meeting in Helsinki and the left is freakng out. Delightful! :sunglasses:
Anyone wonder that phony Mueller indict 12 Russians exactly now, as they could have done this anytime during their fake investigation? :roll_eyes:
Anyone really takes for serious that there are 12 hackers required to hack a server? :rofl:

Yeah…isn’t it just wild how all of this happened at the same time? What a freakin coincidence!

Still continuing to misrepresent how that conversation went down, I see.

How is it an historical meeting?

BTW, you didn’t turn off the wiki on this post either.

well, if you would have any understanding of history, you wouldnt ask stupid questions like that. I wont waste my time to explain you because you anyway wouldnt understand due to your lack of education, which is characteristic for the left generally

I think the orange button is staying up sometimes, even after the wiki is closed and the post is uneditable. It happened to me once this morning, but hasn’t been a consistent thing while i have edited my posts today.

Dont be a revisionist. Only lib professors can do that.

My position was that US could achieve its defense objectives without being in NATO.
I provided fact after fact that proved that NATO is neither necessary nor sufficient to meet US objectives… that other means of agreements are possible with individual countries or whatever is left of NATO itself after we leave.

Libs disagreed. And now with Finland throwing your position the bird, you are all ready to say…“oh no… you misunderstood. We all were in agreement”

Hilarious.

When you resort to insults, you’ve lost.

US and Russian leaders have met many times in the past. What makes this one different?

:joy: :rofl:

you insist to udnerline your lack of education…:rofl:

Trump will get to see what it is like to deal with a real con man.

I remember who you are now.

The troll.