Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

Be honest. Would your eagerness to excuse be the same if Trump had won in 2020 and those 600,000 had died under his term?

1 Like

Eagerness to excuse what?

And my IQ drops every time I have to listen to libs explain away their hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Just one more thing that they lied about. And they even had to change the definition of vaccine in order to pass the lie off.

Itā€™s really just a pre-illness therapeutic drug that generally reduces the severity of the illness when you are infected. And I say ā€œwhenā€ because thatā€™s where this is headed. Eventually, virtually everyone on earth will have been infected. Add it to the common cold as ā€œjust part of living.ā€

4 Likes

Mandates.

There are still mandates.

1 Like

After the definition was manipulated.

It isnā€™t what we think of as a vaccine like polio or rubella.

The COVID one looks like it will be just like the flu.

Imagine that.

I think itā€™s possible that the Covid ā€œvaccineā€ may protect 10% or more people from the illness and probably double that from showing significant symptoms when they are infected. Purely guess work ā€¦ I have no data to back that up.

1 Like

All those closures and mitigations were ineffectual.

Sure.

For elderly and comorbides it will be great.

Just like the flu.

Donā€™t play dumb. Bidenā€™s culpability in 600,000 deaths.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™s true Conan. That would make you a vegetable by now. :wink:

3 Likes

Gotta keep the sheeple content ā€¦

2 Likes

The Russia Collusion Hoax, the COVID is Trumpā€™s Fault Hoax, and now the Insurrection Hoax. And then they accuse conservatives of making up conspiracies.

5 Likes

Where have I excused any of that?

Ultimately, yes, but they did slow the rate of spread. That was a good thing. However, now that the virus is ubiquitous, those measures are pretty much just for show for people who still think the government knows what itā€™s doing.

1 Like

Uh ā€¦ In this thread.

3 Likes

Like a fine highly mutating wine.

Why yesā€¦Yes I do remember.

5 Likes

Weā€™ve been trolled by Covid-19. It mutated to a form similar to what the right characterized it from the beginning. Weā€™ve always been at war with Omicron.

How do we like it now?

3 Likes