Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

I’m sure he’ll be back on the campaign trail tomorrow though.

1 Like

Referring to Democrats and their available timeline to begin rolling back Trumpist policies.

They are under no obligation to be honest with us and we shouldn’t pretend they are. More evasion and omission of fact than straight up lies though.

1 Like

True as far as it goes but I think people overstate the concern here. Pence has all the charisma of a brick wall. He has none of Trump’s original crossover appeal. He’s a key part of the administration that ■■■■■■ things up to where we are now as a country and with the president in the hospital getting experimental treatments. Seems just as likely that Pence taking over would be even worse for Republicans.

Absolutely. “Don’t lie, but make it look good. Avoid the whole truth if you have to.”

This would be standard for any POTUS, not just Trump. His unquestionable habit of lying with nearly every breath he can muster doesn’t help things here, however.

1 month to 4 years regardless

I saw a funny/interesting take on that on Twitter. Contrary to the bravado he tries to project publicly Trump is incredibly physically cowardly. He’s germaphobic, afraid of stairs, and just generally terrified of death. There’ve been reports for months that he was terrified about the possibility of getting covid and that when he tested positive and started showing symptoms it gave him serious anxiety. Conley trying to spin things positively on TV may be because he literally can’t tell Trump how serious his condition is or it may cause him to decompensate and end up getting much sicker.

1 Like

I think the fact he not tweeting speaks volumes too. My dad is also 74 and is currently in rehab for a knee injury. He’s texted me every 30 minutes since 7:30 this morning because he’s bored. If Trump was feeling well, he’d be tweeting.

1 Like

You don’t think the about of time Trump continues to impose Trumpist policies from the WH is significant? Strange.

I beg to differ.

That is a very reasonable supposition. Esp if targeted to audience of one.

1 month.

It’s only Sunday, and we already have a prime candidate for funniest post of the week. Well done!

2 Likes

There goes the pee tapes.

As for the rest of it, are you 74?

That must be why he never leaves his bunker.

Wait…

Nevermind.

Or 4 years.

Significant. And I challenge any Trump supporter besdies yourself to disagree.

I have to admit, lying about Trump’s condition and then admitting he lied was an interesting way to commit professional suicide.

1 Like

How would his words steer a virus?

You aren’t going to win?

How much of Obama’s 8 has Trump undone in 4?

WW, PSHS

1 Like

I don’t know, but Morgan’s theory makes sense if he is only talking to Trump.