Trump administration attempting to change asylum law via regulation

Yeah and walked out of the negotiations. :slight_smile:

Allan

The house alone sends nothing to the President, needs senate approval. (see all the Obamacare repeals done by the R house)

Allan

Minor point.

Well over a year?

1 Like

LMAO… Nice try, hope it works in court…

Boo Hoo. Trump has offered generous proposals.

Go do your own homework…Was that “specific” enough?

Taxpayers are not going to stand for the D giveaways of citizenship, medical coverage, and higher education.

Trump is performing fabulously to those that matter most.

The ones pulling and pushing the economic wagon…

:shopping_cart:

Time for them to get to work while waiting around for warrants to sign.

:scroll:

I knew Trump was a bad negotiator (banks, creditors, etc). Except for with mommy and daddy of course.

But I had no idea he was impotent.

Elect a competent negotiator next time.

I agree. Neither side has done jack ■■■■ to solve our nation’s concerns and Obamacare was just shifting the burden onto the backs of people who couldn’t afford it. It wasn’t the answer. This is why I have NEVER registered as an R or a D. They both suck.

We can’t Wait…Anyone remember this quote?

“We can’t wait for Congress to do its job, so where they won’t act, I will.”

1 Like

There have no “generous” proposals from Trump. There has been nothing but “my way or the highway” hostility because he does not want to solve anything.

And as to he nonsense that Trump supporters are the economic contributors, just consider the taxes collected from blue states vs. red states and the rates of businesses being founded in both.

It may once as a surprise to you but the coal industry is not the engine of job creation in America.

Trump can try. He will lose in courts he has quite a bad track record with them so far in his admin.

Oooooh you mean like Obama changed immigration law with regulation instead of law?

2 Likes

Did you have this same objection when Obama did the same thing?

1 Like

And the left applauded Obama when he did it, and are now throwing a fit when Don wants to do the same thing.

Why isn’t DACA repealed? That’s an executive order and should be wiped away if Trump wanted to do so.

Did you mention that on Obama’s creattion out of thin air his program on immigration?

And the right threw a fit when Obama did it and now applaud when trump does it …

Yet the courts ruled that Obama’s extra-congress DACA program should stay in effect.

No congressional apporval for that program. Created out of thin air by a D president.

If they strike down what Don proposed, in the same sentence in the court opinion they should strike DACA down as well.

1 Like

Just like the Left applauded Obama and throwing a fit now when Trump wants to do the same thing.