Trump 2024 VP Pick?

…and pretend I’m being nice to the bananas.

1 Like

So very true.

Rewriting history again.

I seem to remember leftists crying xenophobia when Trump stopped travel from China.

Also remember pelosi telling people in the SF area that covid is no big thing, just go out and party at the SF street party.

4 Likes

Well, he was right. My verified case of Covid (I have had at least two other unverified suspected cases) was barely noticeable. I have had common colds that were far worse and lasted much longer, let alone incidents of the Flu that laid me out for days. Heck, I didn’t even run a fever with Covid. And millions of other people who got Covid shared my experience. Sure, a lot of people got very sick and many people (mostly people who were already in very poor health) died, but that is exactly how the Flu goes too. It culls the weakest from the population.

1 Like

Extremism and hyperbole sells newspapers and garners power for the unscrupulous.

1 Like

Vapors

2 Likes

my money is still on Tim Scott

i would like to have seen vivek in a debate with dumb broad kamala.

he would make her look as dumb as she is.

and democrats would think she won because they are incapable of properly processing reality

1 Like

I like his beard.

3 Likes

Big Bird would make her look as dumb as she
IMG_0771
is.

3 Likes

The Mouth would just cackle the whole time, unsure of what to do while empty. :rofl:

5 Likes

They have similar voices. :grinning:

1 Like

The cackle is supposed to cover the stupidity i suppose.

2 Likes

Rubio is growing up….

here he pushes back against angry democrat cross examination (what you think is “news”)

this x user posted it dont know who it is so fyi

https://x.com/RealMacReport/status/1792213706341753191

1 Like

I’m hearing Scott and JD Vance more than anyone.

Don’t know Trump will pick but there’s a couple names out there i’m pretty sure he will not.

she did okay v pence, shes a decent debater.

Allan

she did well against biden too

2 Likes

The Mouth does very well with any man. :rofl:

2 Likes

JD Vance does seem to be in the orbit right now but we know how fickle Trump is. Next week it will be someone else.

I think Vance is enough of a boot licker to appeal to Trump. The likes of Vivek are just too independent and while they say all the right things about Trump to appeal to his ego he knows Vivek is no Pence and will be his own man.

I have to wonder if his final experience with Pence defying him will make him not care about a candidate who can deliver a certain demographic of votes but more about a VP who will be 100% complaint. After all even if he does lose he will not concede but just cry fraud.

1 Like

Yeah, she renders most of them impotent. Quite the asset in upper-level politics. :wink:

1 Like