Trump 2024 VP Pick?

You’re welcome.

Great choice…but I doubt it will be a woman.
He had too much greef comming from women…no…wont be a woman.

It will be someone 47 is confident will, into the subsequent eight years, energetically and single-mindedly lead the conservatives in federal government to undo the multi-layered corruption of the federal aparatus that has taken decades to institutionalise. There’s a hell of a lot to dismantle and restore to the original successful vision of a balance between individual freedoms and social responsibility, and government of the people by the people FOR THE PEOPLE

3 Likes

4 Likes

Right on the money! :grinning:

3 Likes

vivek with trump a lot lately….

1 Like

“stefanik”. really???

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He needs the women vote.

1 Like

No idea where that list came from.

My front runners in that list would be Tim Scott or Kristi Noem.

No telling who Trump is actually considering however.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t like it to be a woman on the Trump ticket.
Trump likes to be in total charge and he throws orders and his opinions without much finese and tact. He is a poor team player, I can’t see a strong independant woman tolerate that.
That ‘marriage’ wouldn’t last a day.
And Nikki…? Neah…Plus that voice, the voice that can strip paint…OMG.
Would be painfull listenning to that and those nowhere-to-be-seen rasor-thin lips…?
Please no.
Tim Scott for now. :ok_hand:

1 Like

True but I don’t see Trump sucking up to noone especially women.
Also his Mrs…she strikes me as a jelaous woman.
Plus women voters …I don’t think they’d be impressed and moved by the choice. They’d say… 'see…he wants a woman to order and push arround '.
And Nikki…? No. No man in his right mind would pick that one after what she did to Vivek.

1 Like

I think Stefanick has that NY attitude that will help Trump more than Noem. I am concerned Noem might get the Palin treatment.

Scott and Ramiswami are helping as solid supporters.

Will be interesting!!!

1 Like

still thinking its a non disabled milquetoast white guy, submissive to the almighty Trump. pence was perfect. you want a non threatening toady.

Allan

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t5:

1 Like

I think we have to remember that Trump does not think like a normal politician. I suspect this time he will be less likely to listen to his team and just go with his instinct.

It could be someone no one has considered yet.

1 Like

i see the media is already throwing cold water on stefanik

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elise-stefanik-disqualifies-herself-for-the-vice-presidency-2020-election-votes-07f93899

1 Like
1 Like

So since she says one of the requirements is experience as a Commander in Chief, I guess he’ll have to pick Jimmy Carter as the only one alive and eligible.

she has something that starts with a “v” that is an automatic disqualifier.

sorry. i know you like her. but she aint for trump.

the choice will be a white male, i would bet a large sum of reputation points accumulated over the years.

Allan