Treasury Bureaucrat Arrested for Russia Info Leaks

The only way he even got a job was through nepotism.

What he should have done is get a degree in something he could actually foresee making a living at.

Why are you trying to deflect away from the topic?

The only probable cause needed to issue a search warrant is probable cause to believe that evidence of the crime exists at the location indicated.

Which is obviously true for a reporter.

This isnā€™t a legal issue. Thereā€™s no legal reason exempting a reporter. Itā€™s all a decision made by the DoJ not to pursue such actions.

Iā€™m also discussing the topic. Sometimes posts can be jarring enough to warrant comment, such as trashing on a family member who went to college and is employed.

What is well documented is that neither reporter was prosecuted in any way and that they were both part of an investigation into leaks

I decried it then and I decry it now. The government belongs to the people. If the bureaucrats within want to leak in order to make things public more power to them. Of course there are limits to that statement.

Neither reporter was prosecuted for being a leak

What was the end result of the prosecution of the Fox News reporter. How much time was he sentenced to and was he pardoned?

I go back and forth on this issue all the time, but i think this is the sentiment I probably support the most.

Is he your family member?

Never said they were.

There was no suspicion that Either Rosen or the CBS reporter had committed any crime and none offered.

I hope not. He was spoken into my world.

ā€¦and then again, if you prepare ahead of time whatā€™s necessary to enter the job market and secure a job that pays enough to support yourself, itā€™s a target rich environment right now. Isnā€™t it nice though that if you havenā€™t yet fully prepared, there are still jobs that allow you to earn moneyā€¦until you do?

But you just did.

Nobody claimed either was prosecuted.

Your strawman is on fire.

I understand but she is. The point of me bringing up the reporter is that there was investigation. This investigation similarly suggests that there was at least one reporter ā€œinvestigatedā€ as part of the admin looking into a leaking bureaucrat. Why is this different than Fox News reporter?

You donā€™t know him. Maybe you should not worry about it and stay on topic.

What reporter was involved here?

Nobody can predict with any real accuracy what skills are needed for a future job market. I was heavily encouraged to go to law school. Now there are twice as many law degrees as openings for jobs that require a law degree.

feel free to go back up and see who brought it up. Then feel free to respond to my now several posts on the topic.