Treasury Bureaucrat Arrested for Russia Info Leaks

That’s patently false, the job market doesn’t change drastically over the length of a college career.

Nothing in that article suggests any reporter was investigated.

Are you really suggesting that Trump’s DOJ try to investigate a member of the press?

This is the third time I’m going to say this so if you respond with the exact same thing, I’ll have to assume you’re aren’t reading what I’ve written.

That is not a requirement of a search warrant.

Yeah nothing disruptive could happen to an industry in a short amount of time. I mean, when I started college in 2007, the world was my oyster. Nothing changed in 2008 or 2009. All jobs were in equal demand.

Then allow me to help; 1. medical field, 2. military, 3. trash disposal. Each of these areas are what Smyrna says have a solid future…40 years from now when it’s time to retire. Now prepare for your job with in these fields and your future looks solid…IMHO.

Three of you in near unison stated that she is not a reporter. But the Fox News reporter was not actually targeted by the Obama admin. It was the leaker. You guys didn’t really care about the leakers then. Well not all of you. Some.

Now it’s deep state and evil buerocrats

so as i said before yay team

They caught her with the jump drive. They don’t need to search the reporter, he or she published 12 articles.

It’s in the OP. It says she leaked to at least one reporter

Ok, so prepare for a quarter million dollars in debt, minimum

How so?

Increasingly one man crews with automation

All good advice 20 years ago.

You need to read the requirements to obtain a search warrant. In order to have probable cause the first thing you have to show is that the person is a a suspect in a crime.

The probable cause affidavit requires you to list the person, place, etc and the crime related to the search.

Yes i am. I am suggesting that when a leak occurs The recipient of the leak may be subject to investigation though not arrest or prosecution. Or is that out of the realm of possibilities.

And how is the reporter involved? It isn’t a crime for a reporter to listen to leakers or to receive information from them.

I’d argue it should be but that’s not how the courts have ruled for decades.

There are many, many jobs with in the medical field that cost much less to be educated in than $250,000.00. Also, many medical institutions will work with you and pay all or a portion of that education if…you’ll work for them for a specified period of time.

The military is an excellent choice in that you’ll work, learn, climb in rank and pay and then be eligible for retirement in approximately 20 years. Then, due to your skill level, you get hired back by the military as a consultant and make more money that you did before plus your retirement and insurance benefits.

Trash removal is becoming more and more important to our society in that as it decomposes, it doesn’t negatively affect our environment. Landfill engineers are an excellent choice that will have a great future…IMHO.

Drip drip drip.

Nope. You’re wrong. Probable cause means there’s probable cause that evidence of the crime exists at the location you ask to search.

If the police suspected that someone hid a cache of stolen goods on my property, I could require them to obtain a search warrant to search my property for it, even though I’m not suspected of committing a crime.

Why are you trying to deflect away from the topic by trying to shift it towards talking about him trying to deflect…

Oh crap now I am trying to deflect…

Journalists are so naive.

"Morgan Philips Price, a journalist working in Petrograd, with strong left-wing opinions, wrote to his aunt, Anna Maria Philips, claiming that the country was on the verge of revolution: “Most exciting times. I knew this was coming sooner or later but did not think it would come so quickly… Whole country is wild with joy, waving red flags and singing Marseillaise . It has surpassed my wildest dreams and I can hardly believe it is true. After two-and-half years of mental suffering and darkness I at last begin to see light. Long live Great Russia who has shown the world the road to freedom. May Germany and England follow in her steps.”

While waving goodbye to the governments they hate, they fail to see the future government that hates them coming up on them from behind. The progs that you support will have their way with you the moment they get in power.

In James Rosen’s office or computer?

Rosen was never supposedly the subject nor the suspect. Neither was the CBS reporter.

The DOJ already had identified the leakers and what they were leaking. Going after the reporters was done purely to intimidate them.

Do you have a source that backs up your claim that they had already identified the leaker?

They had to have the leakier identified to even get to Rosen.