!Transgender Rights!

who needs bathroom cops when everything can be anything to everyone huh?

I’m more concerned about the my kid standing at the sink next to the person depicted above and thinking “WTH?”, than your strawman scenario. In states and other jurisdictions that do not have your bathroom laws, but rather allow transgender persons to use the bathroom appropriate for their declared gender, please cite any cases of hetero-normative non-transgendered perverts assaulting or harassing kids, then declaring “I feel like a woman!” Don’t you think it’s creepier to have “her” (as you think of them), who now thinks and appears male, and is more likely to, you know, be attracted to women, be forced to share the restroom with your daughter? Or your wife?

Suicide statistics still speak of it being less than fully sane.

It’s perverted at any rate.

Hmm. By that logic one would say the military is insane too.

Which is an extremely silly idea. Hopefully this highlights the flaw in your logic.

Good thing that’s not happening.

being Transgender is more then simply saying you female.

There is more to being transgender then declaring your a woman publicly.

Yet we leave our little boy pray to prevents!

we need prevent only washroom to protect little boy and their wieners.

Suicide rates post op is at 40% literally unchanged than before operation. Twenty years from now society will look back in horror to read that in our time it was considered the cool thing to do to chop off a man’s anatomy in order to please the fringe on the left, instead of getting these people the mental help they deserve.

Watch pedophiles will be the next protected class by them, it’s coming.

2 Likes

Man on dog!
Dog on cat!
Cat on chair!

1 Like

I personally have no issue’s with transgender people until people start bending rules for them.
Case in point, letting athletes gain an unfair advantage by using steroids. High School Wrestler Mack Beggs a girl who is transitioning to be a man literally destroys her opponents with a (36-0) record.

Why? Well because she is using steroids during her transition to be a man. In which if anyone else did this in the olympics or any sport you are automatically disqualified, which is the way it has always been and should be. I would hope even the most die hard trans activists would say, this is not cool and a line has been crossed.

Another equally terrifying event happened in an MMA fight with a man who said he was a woman was allowed to fight in the women’s MMA division. The guy/girl’s name is Fallon Fox, and he fractured the girls skull that required 7 staples to her head. After the fight ‘Tamika Brents’ the girl who’s skull was fractured said.

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right… I still disagree with Fox fighting. Any other job or career I say have a go at it, but when it comes to a combat sport I think it just isn’t fair.” – Tamika Brents

Really? I think most of us, at least before trans hysteria started could have answered her question. “You were overpowered because you were fighting a man, and biologically since the dawn of time men are physically stronger than a woman”, but since we live in the world of PC madness just take the skull fracture and fall in line.

1 Like

(male) perverts sneak into ladies rooms. fact

common sense says we shouldnt make that easier

Seems like it might be easier for men to use the ladies room if the law states that people like the person in the picture are required to use the ladies room.

Men could simply say, “I’m a transgender man,” and then they could go into the ladies room.

Mack Beggs has repeatedly asked to compete with males.

The State of Texas won’t allow it.

not even that. they could just say they are identifying as a woman that day

no one would dare question because you know… discrimination!

You want people who look like this to use the women’s bathroom.

I think it would be less disturbing for everyone is he goes to the men’s bathroom instead.

if thats a woman she should use the ladies room

if that makes her or people uncomfortable too bad. life is not always comfortable, or fair

laws should not make it easier for perverts to do perverted things just to make a vast minority of people (who truly have chromosomal issues) comfortable

SORRY

welcome to life

And its still a good thing that that’s not happening.

Except that that’s not true.

lots of men attack women, girls in ladies rooms.

what do you mean it’s not happening?

besides insane denial