Transgender regret, how many more stories are there like this?

A solid Dem platform.

"Vote for us! We’ll:

Murder your unborn!
Mutilate your children!
Recruit them to queer clubs behind your back!

Give us your children!"

5 Likes

Republicans

Want to be able to afford food?
To drive to work?
To heat and cool your home?
To run everyone in government who thinks we should teach little kids in school they get to pick a gender out of town?

That last one is too long, have to work on it. You know, social media attention spans.

2 Likes

trying to copt reality with a asinine narrative, i see

1 Like

Got it.

To say no, my kid doesn’t get to choose a gender.

1 Like

they think this is “progress”

2 Likes

Republicans

Lower gas prices
Affordable food
Jobs
Border security
Less crime
America first

Democracts

what Six said but I will add one.

China first

1 Like

hers is what the sick left depends on - ignorance. perpetuated by their equally mentally ill media:

“ There is a lack of information about how many people regret transitioning “

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20191007/Hundreds-of-trans-people-regret-changing-their-gender-says-trans-activist.aspx

it’s ghastly that the left pushes this awfulness on kids

2 Likes

“Nuh uh! Show me a link saying they regret it! I need a link to think!”

:rofl:

2 Likes

A doctor that would mutilate a thirteen year old’s body needs to lose his license, be tarred and feathered then imprisoned.

8 Likes

chloe is on track getting her head straight despite the angry sick left. she has a message for them (screen shot here the twitter feed is too bad to link here)

On queue too, though that was a tame one. lol

The transgender cult is a violent and hateful pit of mentally ill people.

3 Likes

Roid rage

1 Like

yes indeed and it stands to reason. they have legit mental problems.

they need counseling, and understanding. not normalization by the left so they can have a new pet aggrieved group

1 Like

You need all of your childhood as a boy and a dad to learn how to handle male hormones.

A link to think…:rofl::+1:t5:

Headline reading only conservatives

From your link

There is a lack of information about how many people regret transitioning
The number of young people seeking gender transition is at the highest it has ever been, but little is reported about how many of them regret the decision later, finding they are unhappy with their new gender.“

:rofl::rofl:

laugh it off with no way to counter

typical

And cringe

1 Like

My take on it is simple, if a teen feels they aren’t the correct gender to how they identify, that’s fine. Get some counseling and start acting in ways they are more comfortable with. But, medical treatment to begin transitioning should be held off until they reach adulthood.

At that point they have every right to do whatever they want to do with their bodies, and not a minute before.

The reason I hear that some want to start early is to block puberty and it’s effects on the body. In this regard they will look more like their preferred sex than if they waited until adulthood. But what I hear is that they want to be more attractive in their new identity. And that shouldn’t ever be part of the equation. This isn’t about whether one is “hot” or not, it is whether their body matches their perceived identity.

If a boy feels he is a woman, he can wait and start hormones at 18. In the meantime, he can get counseling and get ready for the transition, perhaps wearing female clothing, growing his hair out, etc. Nothing wrong there. If some masculinization takes place during this period, so be it. He may not be as “hot” as he would like but he will still wind up looking like a girl after all is said and done.

And that should be all that matters. But he could also, after going through puberty, decide that being a male is fine and not want to transition anymore.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Your own article says

There is a lack of information about how many people regret transitioning

You didn’t read it.