Transgender regret, how many more stories are there like this?

More likely by white prog champions.

2 Likes

No way, these kids are a goldmine for big pharma and medicine. 1.4 million average.

2 Likes

Good point, the wannabe transgenders, who claim to be one when asked for a survey.

I grew up knowing that a wannabe was always more dangerous than the real thing.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t blame her if she became a mass shooter.

1 Like

A customer cured is a customer lost. Those drug dealers doctors need to make a living, after all!

I would, but I wouldn’t be without understanding. I didn’t ask for this overwhelming sense of empathy. :rofl:

1 Like

Of my two young adult daughters and their husband and boyfriend, I am told three out of four of them identify as queer. I know three of the four have never been in anything but hetero relationships. It’s politics and mental illness.

2 Likes

Conservatives grooming this teen into believing she made the wrong decision. Perverts.

1 Like

I’m just glad it was cool to simply be black when I was a kid. :rofl:

You don’t get to decide if you are a boy or a girl.

There’s always one dedicated, triggered lib per transgender thread dying and flailing on that perverted hill. :person_shrugging:

The head freak-a-zoid

1 Like

Hand-picked by a known Kid Sniffer at that.

:person_shrugging:

1 Like

Such a gift to republicans really, they are going to get massacred on this. Too bad so many kids will suffer.

1 Like

Not all libs believe in sexually mutilating little kids, but virtually anyone who believes in sexually mutilating little kids is a lib.

Weird how that works.

:person_shrugging:

1 Like

Conservatives are so triggered by people who don’t want anything to do with them.

Then they start grooming those evils trans/gay teens into believing they are wrong. Why won’t conservatives leave teens alone? Very Roy Moore of them.

I talked my wife into never voting for democrats again as long as they support this crap. Thanks dems, been working on that for a decade.

1 Like

Keep it coming, have all dem candidates shout it from the rooftops. Love it. :heart:

Dems now have to actually run on things like abortion and child mutilation. God that’s so gross. :rofl:

2 Likes

Wait until they get a good look of what voters think lol.

1 Like