Transgender regret, how many more stories are there like this?

They are against everything Scripture is for and for everything Scripture is against. They would like to destroy that. Starting with God creating man and woman. They want a generation of people with no female or male gender.

1 Like

Adult transition, the problem is allowing doctors to mutilate healthy tissue to resolve a psychological problem. No different than allowing them to cut the healthy limbs off of people who have that mental problem. But I agree, if someone wants to cut off their own penis, have at it. Doctors should at minimum lose their license if they are involved. Plus, the complication rates are atrocious.

Like most elective plastic surgeries?

Why should a doctor be in trouble for conducting surgery on a consenting adult?

If the plastic surgery was to remove your lips, nose or ears, sure. The complication rate alone on these ops are a disqualifier.

Second question, you think we should let them chop the legs off someone because they want them gone?

I was thinking more along the lines of past debates that happened on the old forums. The Bible was often quoted as people’s sources of opposition to gay marriage, which turned into a large debate over whether or not this is a Christian nation, which was always met with, “You don’t get to force your beliefs on me!”

That flip always seems to flop. No one cared that it was your body, your choice during the Kung Flu Panda-monia, but they sure do now that the TV told them to again. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

yes. in fact i put that quote in my post!

who didnt read what now…?

the article references hundreds in regret of this self mutilating leftist lunacy.

if you have any laughing to tears emotes left, since you depend on them for your “argument” so much throw them at this:

or, dispute it like an adult

you choose

1 Like

Before you call BS…where is your data that shows it is “all the time”?

Because you “supported” this claim with your own opinions…not actual facts and data.

wonder why the beloved press doesnt ever hardly mention all these regret cases?

1 Like

They grew out of being into activities culturally associated with males or grew out of stupid labels othering them for being into activities culturally associated with males?

Just because a girl is into activities culturally associated with males does mean her gender identity is male. Any doctor who would facilitate transitioning a girl just because she likes the outdoors and BMX should lose their license.

I know you quoted it… but somehow still think the article is evidence.

The article doesn’t reference much of anything. It included no sources or studies.

That being said… I’m positive there are people who regret transitioning. Whether or not it’s the majority or close to it… has not been shown by you.

People regret a lot of medical decisions… that doesn’t necessarily mean that type of regret is common

The current religiosity of science with these progs is cringe too. Despite all evidence of wrong. A guy in a white lab coat can snatch the common sense right out of them.

And this at a time when the cognitive ability of the traditional generators of expertise have been traded for quotas. A hahvad medical diploma just doesn’t mean what it used to, and less every day.

1 Like

Well since only lib doctors do this… it makes sense /s

2 Likes

lady who’s starting a charity org to detrans says hundreds approached her so far

hundreds

if that’s wrong let us know and why

I agree, we should listen to plumbers and political pundits regarding complex medical conditions and treatments.

Science is so 1950.

It is. How good of evidence it is can be debated, but it is most definitely evidence.

I say 1000s don’t regret it.

Prove me wrong.

you ignore the experts who say this is a bad idea

I know lots of Democrats and I don’t know one that wouldn’t like to see stiff sentences for mutilating children. Do most Democrats go along with this?

True.

i didnt make this claim. the lady starting the org did