"Transform" America

They say they want a European-style social democracy with a greatly expanded welfare state. Unfortunately, they also seem to believe that the entire world should be able to come into the country to enjoy it and that such a system won’t collapse under its own crushing weight.

1 Like

A nation that cares about its less fortunate.

Allan

1 Like

You really mean the entire southern hemisphere.

Got anything real? I’m not looking for feelings.

Nope very little if any of the 3,500,000,000,000 will go to illegals.

Allan

That 3,500,000,000,000 is real cash to transform the nation.

Money is as real as it gets.

Allan

Yeah, I get that. Transform it into what?

Do you want me to list the real programs that would be funded?

It’s the dems transforming the nation just like Obamacare transformed healthcare insurance.

Allan

I’m sure only the less fortunate were on this guest list:

Do you honestly think that these people give a ■■■■ about the less fortunate?

6 Likes

Since they are sponsoring the 3,500,000,000,000 to fund programs to assist the poor.

Yes.

Nobody cared what they do with their money.

Allan

Sponsoring? :rofl:

2 Likes

They still rather live in Chicago than Louisiana or Mississippi.

It’s always easy to look benevolent when the money is not coming out of your pocket and the lavish lifestyle one lives is not infringed.

5 Likes

They who?

2 Likes

So when talking about the Left Wing politician “it’s their money” but when talking about what the citizen has “it’s about the collective good.”

1 Like

Probably. Just like maga red hats have no idea when America was so great that we want to go back to.

:popcorn:

I think I know. :wink:

Yes, but we aren’t talking about them. You gave some decent answers, don’t ruin them.

Not what I am looking for of course.

So these “social safety nets” - earlier and better retirement?

We became “great” in 2017-2020 so I guess whatever class we were in those years we can become again in 2022 if we’re lucky.

1 Like