"Transform" America

No politicians ever paid for anything in the bills they pass. Where are you going with this?

I live in a pretty rural area, and lack of broadband has been a big problem for remote learning in these parts.

1 Like

Transform America into truly the greatest country in the world. Not a castle built on stilt.

1 Like

The people who want to ‘restore’ or ‘make great again’ are high on the transformation as well.

1 Like

Yup. They want to go backwards and apparently everyone ok with that.

1 Like

My future?

My personal future?

Why would you want to know about that?

I think the left-leaning posters in this group are sincere and honestly believe that progressive policies will make the nation a better place. Difference is, I don’t believe that’s actually the intent of the leaders they vote for.

2 Likes

How exactly is importing in mass the poverty and problems from all over the world going forward?

4 Likes

You didn’t seem to question what “great” looked like.

You didn’t answer the question posed in the op.

How will we know?

Read it again.

Are they?

I didn’t? I didn’t hear “fundamentally transform” out of his unpreposessing face.

Others have already answered it and I agree with them.

Not really. Will we all be middle class? What range will middle class be?

What they doing is giving Oligarchs greater power and wealth.

Funny how libs always talk about wealth distribution but yet that wealth always end up in hands of oligarchs.

4 Likes

What does “great” look like to progs?

You will know when every community in America becomes just like Chicago.

1 Like

When Left Wing politicians have all the power and wealth and then dictate to the pee-ons every aspect of their lives and how much wealth they can have.

1 Like