Trans, Homosexual, BIPOC Have Become Bullies & Are Untouchable

Transgender actress Tommy Dorfman claimed that workers for Delta Air Lines intentionally misgendered her and committed a “human rights violation” following a viral video of the alleged incident.

:snowflake: What a snowflake :roll_eyes:

He cheapens the meaning of human rights violations just like he cheapens women with his impersonation of them.

1 Like

Lol OMG did you start a whole thread because some celebrities were saying some things on Instagram? Lol and Fox made a news story about it?!?

Idk, is this the definition of snowflake? Victimhood? The rise of beta males whining about their hurts and slights on the Internet?

2 Likes

Are you this childish in real life?

2 Likes

The ultimate example of a Beta male is a man posing as a woman.

Mmmmm, no I don’t think that’s it.

Not sure that you’re qualified to identify a beta male.

I’m flattered.

1 Like

Ya that lady boi stuff in Thailand is actually terrifying speaking from experience it didn’t happen when overseas thank the heavens but it’s a lot harder to tell the difference.

Best thing to do is follow them to the bathroom they’re not allowed to use the women bathroom there so it’s not uncommon to walk into a male bathroom and see 10 lady voice it’s pretty odd too

3 Likes

Build your own churches for your religion.

It was all planned.

1 Like

Of course.

1 Like

Hmm

Indiana parents warn nation after child is removed from home for improper pronoun usage: ‘Can happen anywhere’

2 Likes

Not possible. I was assured this would never happen.

I’m disappointed in the priest that presided over the funeral. It was a Catholic priest, no less. But we see it everywhere. There are renegades in any organization. The priest knew what was going to happen, and who the deceased person was, and what family intended to do there.

I’m hoping that behind the scenes there will be consequences for the priest. He never should have let that happen. He never should have brought that into any Catholic church, never mind St. Patrick’s Cathedral.

1 Like

Imagine that.

3 Likes

“If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today.”

— Thomas Sowell

3 Likes

Indoctrination into looneyville

3 Likes