Trans, Homosexual, BIPOC Have Become Bullies & Are Untouchable

Yeah, I said it and it’s true. Especially online.

This is an example and it’s ridiculous.

She captioned the post, “I’d really like to thank my parents for not changing my gender when I went through my tomboy phase. I love this girly life.”

It’s bullying, plain and simple. But don’t dare say anything back. Little fascists.

8 Likes

Females who don’t like being girly tend to gross most people out anyway. lol

I knew a some barrel racers who could be tough, but girly as all get out when appropriate.

3 Likes

If they can’t be girly, they can’t be trusted. :wink:

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/trans-twitch-youtube-livestream-clara-keffals-sorrenti-1849396487/amp

Yeah, let’s pretend that LGBT people aren’t constantly harassed online by right wingers. Have you ever read the comments on Facebook or Twitter about anything related to queerness? They’re vicious. LGBT people are certainly not untouchable.

2 Likes

So you arw going with the “they so it too” defense??

She captioned the post, “I’d really like to thank my parents for not changing my gender when I went through my tomboy phase. I love this girly life.”

Sounds like a Mensa candidate.

1 Like

Rich famous woman says something on social media.

Two other rich famous women start Twitter beef about it.

News at 11.

3 Likes

Kiwi farms is becoming a real problem

TERF is another example.

Complicate categories is the strategy. Some women are women. Some males are women.

Here’s another.

There’s that diminishing again…

1 Like

Another

2 Likes

And another

https://www.womenarehuman.com/more-violence-from-trans-activists-towards-women-protesting-male-violence/

Bullies :+1:t5::rofl:

2 Likes

No, I’m challenging the notion that Transsexuals and others in the LGBT community are untouchable. They might be protected by some places in the media, but in the real world, they’re often treated like crap.

1 Like

PRETTY sure it was in reference to media response but you knew that.

So all these states are passing anti-trans bills to … combat all the bullying?

maybe there should be more legislation to help these kids instead of agreeing with them, normalizing their whims and ruining their lives

1 Like

Queer Theory is an off shoot of Critical Theory, as is Critical Gender Studies.

If you can redefine woman, you can redefine anything.

7 Likes

nothing matters unless you bring it up huh?

3 Likes