Trans Cyclists Finish 1st and 2nd, Kiss on Podium Next to 3rd Place Mom Holding Her Baby šŸ˜ 

no they are not. most people are tolerant of such lifestyles

they are ā€œaskingā€ for celebration.

i find that odd

But they arenā€™t forcing anyone to participate who doesnā€™t want to participate either.

If business owners want to celebrate it, thatā€™s their decision.

Itā€™s easily ignored.

they arenā€™t banned from anything

they already have their business

yes i know i dont dispute that

i just wonder why they think they have to

Not trans people. They are a pretty tiny minority.

They donā€™t want to lose the allied coalition around trans people. And Gen Z in particular are highly supportive of trans individuals. Younger millennials too.

Two big purchasing blocks. They donā€™t want to lose that to their competitors. So they all go out of their way to celebrate it.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe they just want to?

why be so highly supportive?

this is what iā€™m trying to find out

it is obvious they ā€œwant toā€

iā€™m just just wondering why

If I had to describe my own viewpoint, Iā€™m neutral on it. Iā€™ve known a few trans people. Nice enough folks for the most part. Treated me as an equal so I treated them as an equal in return.

With that said, I donā€™t believe in the aspect that they can ever be real women or real men. Itā€™s a physical impossibility.

But they are free to try. And they are certainly free to fight for equal treatment. More power to them in that regard.

Because maybe working to make people who are marginalized because of sexuality and gender expressions lives a living hell isnā€™t a popular as it used to be.

how are they ā€œmarginalizedā€?

i see and come across outwardly gay people all the time in all aspects of society. i dont see any treatment and different than anyone else

a lot of the time it would not even be legal

Gen Z is highly supportive of every minority group.

When you think of ā€œtrue wokeā€ youā€™re thinking of the Gen Z crowd. They are the loudest and push the hardest for tolerance for all weaker minority groups.

They are woke to a fault in many ways, but they have good intentions for the most part. They tend to be more empathetic than older generations. Too much in some cases.

No one needs to pressure them support the trans movement. Theyā€™ve support any movement of people that they feel are oppressed.

Itā€™s admirable in my opinion, even if it conflicts with reality sometimes.

1 Like

They are often told they donā€™t exist.

That in and of itself is a form of marginalization.

From the person who says ā€œnormalizing mental illnessā€

Pretty funny.

i dont see that happening anywhere

they all seem to be taking part in life like everyone else.

so no answer?

lots of unanswered questions in this thread

anyway, it is quite something how we went from demanding ā€œtoleranceā€ to ā€œacceptanceā€ to ā€œpromotionā€ now to ā€œcelebrationā€ and even maybe ā€œglorificationā€

and we wonder why there are so many people acting out on mental illnesses

enjoy your days

We still call it mental illness if you think you are a werewolf or a zombie but for how much longer? Why should those people be marginalized?

Werewolf and Zombie larpers are viewed as having a mental illness?

Next time your daughters gay friends visit let them know how you really feel.

If you think you are a werewolf itā€™s called clinical lycanthropy, if a zombie Cotardā€™s Syndrome. , both categorized as mental illness. Homosexuality and trans were removed due to political efforts.