Trans Cyclists Finish 1st and 2nd, Kiss on Podium Next to 3rd Place Mom Holding Her Baby 😠

They were removed because they are well within the spectrum of Human sexuality and gender expression

1 Like

2 Perverted male sexual freaks takes title away from mom with kid.

Libs utopia.

Mom with kid raced knowing the situation. Mom with kid only with it.

Private race. Their rules.

They are abnormal.

By whom?

London. :wink:

Doesn’t change what I said now does it? 2 perverted male sexual freaks takes title away from a mom with a child.

That is a fact.

This should be the headlines

It’s a right answer to that question.

If I have a business or organization and I want to support one-eyed gypsey trans tricycle races, how is that any of your business?

At least that is how I would have started this thread. :wink:

They didn’t “take” anything. They all competed under the same rules.

2 sexual perverted males takes title away from mom. That’s the story here.

I also bet in secret poll more people will support my views then libs here that replied to this thread.

We’ll take your opinion under advisement as soon as you provide your medical and psychiatric credentials.

So much resentment regarding trans people. Hey if you (c) want to be trans, to get whatever perceived advantages you (c) think they have… you are free to do so.

“Why not” is a completely adequate answer to the question you asked.

That’s what a free society is all about, after all.

People and businesses can support whatever they want.

No resentment…stating the fact. That 2 male sexual freaks takes title away from mom with child. That is a fact.

Right. Just like you wouldn’t mind a private golf tournament for whites only. It would be bigotry to complain?

Just a few posts up you said they are mentally ill and need to be treated for their mental illness.

But no that’s not marginalization…:sunglasses:

“Sexual freak” is not a fact. It’s an opinion.

Calling them sexual freaks is displaying some sort of resentment towards them. I wonder why?

my question goes beyond why a particular business “supports” a thing

i’m curious why so many celebrate pride and trans. if i see a rainbow flag everywhere i look, it’s not inappropriate for me to wonder