Trans Cyclists Finish 1st and 2nd, Kiss on Podium Next to 3rd Place Mom Holding Her Baby šŸ˜ 

DITTO that!

who said iā€™m upset?

i did indeed

that is correct. because they need medial/psychological counseling

Yes, exactly.

im not asking what gives the right

iā€™m asking why should they do it

no adequate answer yet from anyone

You got angry as soon as someone truthfully reported your words.

Thereā€™s no doubt you are upset about it.

People donā€™t share your views of transā€¦so you get upset.

Youā€™re upset at the ā€œrainbow flagsā€.

Youā€™re upset at the private club including trans people.

If you werenā€™t upset, you wouldnā€™t keep mentioning it.

2 Likes

no where did i get angry. maybe make your posts less about the poster

Of course you got angry.

And once again, YOU made it about you, as you always do.

Because they want to.

As long as they arenā€™t infringing on anyone elseā€™s rights then itā€™s really a moot point.

I have issues with some elements of the trans movement. I donā€™t like forced acceptance, and some radical elements lean towards that strategy.

But most of them arenā€™t like that. For the most part, they want to be able to express theirselves without being treated as lesser citizens. Iā€™ve got no problem with that. Even if I find myself a bit weirded out by aspects of it.

You have to reconcile your personal views with their inherent rights. Tolerance. Not acceptance.

3 Likes

they can also outwardly support heterosexual preference too, but they dont. they choose a particular personal sexual preference

wonder why that is

why do they want to?

i do? why?

That imo is pretty fair.

again. no where did i get angry or make the posts about me and my emotional state

please get back to discussing the topic

Because they are trans individuals. Itā€™s their community.

maybe if we stop trying to normalize these psychological maladies celebrating them and confusing the hell out of people who suffer these conditions, there would be less Uvaldes

Because itā€™ll drive one mad if you donā€™t.

Thereā€™s a lot of things people do that I donā€™t necessarily care for. But I always ask myself a simple question.

ā€œAre their actions infringing on the rights of other citizens?ā€

If the answer is no, I let it be.

They arenā€™t demanding you become trans. The majority are not even demanding that you accept them.

They mostly just ask for tolerance and equal treatment.

2 Likes

Of course they do. Look at pretty much every ad ever made.

Are you asking why few companies condemn homosexuality?

all the store owners who have the rainbow flags and orgs and govts flying that flag are ā€œtransā€?

huh

which ā€œflagā€ outwardly supports heterosexuality?

No. They just support them. Theyā€™re ā€œalliesā€ to their cause.

Plus there is money in it for sure. Trans people are mostly accepted by millennials and Gen Z. They donā€™t want to lose that customer base.

Itā€™s mostly the big corporate entities that participate. And they want as big of a pool of customers as they can get.

They do the same thing during Black History Month and just about every other cultural celebration.

Itā€™s smart business.

1 Like