Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

Do I need to use some Clorox on my privilege to get rid of it?

Or would that just make it whiter?

Micheal Jackson tried that. The results were mixed.

Why are you using anecdotes to try and disprove a concept rooted in population statistics?

And no one’s asking you to feel guilty.

And therein lies the problem. What exactly are we to do with our white privilege if not to feel guilty about it? What actions should we take? And how are y’all going to deal with those of us who do not accept the premise at all? Are you okay with us having a different point of view?

I don’t know.

What are you supposed to do with it?

You seeing the problem here yet?

I wouldn’t try it, you could end up with chemical pneumonia.

All of this bull is coming from leftists. I wish they could get a sense of humor.

Yes I am. You have no idea what we should do with our white privilege. And you have no clue how to handle those of us who think it’s nonsense. So I have a plan that should fit both our needs. If you want to feel guilty about white privilege or take action on your own to un do the damage, then please. I encourage you to do so. But those of us who think it is nonsense should also have our opinions respected and not be bothered. Pefect! Right?

He’s a weirdo.

That’s not true.

No- that’s not even close to the problem, but thank you for playing.

You wondered why I dinged you about disliking the word “strawman” in the other thread?

This is why.

Were any males in the field doxxed and physically threatened by this group?

I don’t know, but I doubt it. Were any males trying to change the narrative?

No prob. that’s why I’m here.

Then we have the other problem. That toxic thingy. I asked my wife and both of my mistresses what to do about my toxic masculinity. They all three said it isn’t toxic. In fact, they all agree they find it to be quite pleasant. So I told them that some angry, frustrated college professor is offended. Their reply? “Screw her.” :smirk:

What does that mean?

It’s amusing that white people feel compelled to feel guilty about this stuff, usually in a “people are trying to make me feel bad” passive aggressive kind of way. I don’t, even though I acknowledge it exists.

I did my research. Depression Quest didn’t fit the narrative.

And the feminization of America continues…

You only have 2? Amateur.

Lol you mean the Quinnspiracy? That’s how it started and it was her ■■■■■■■■■ ex posting their private correspondence publicly, not her.

Within months, women in gaming would refuse to even comment on Gamergate publicly because the Gamergaters would doxx them and harass them off social media. This was hardly just Zoe Quinn or Anita Sarkesian.

Yes, I know. Glad we could agree.