Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

So how is “changing the narrative” a requirement to harass people? Depression Quest changed nothing, it was a little indie game of which there are literally hundreds coming out a day.

These guys latched onto a chance to call her a whore and that’s how it started.

Not masculinity.

They’re still at it. Now it’s the “thot audit” where they’re reporting cam girls to the IRS out of sheer spite.

If the girls write Grand Theft Auto 27, does this happen? My research tells me no.

Only two at a time. I like to make them feel special.

Ah, so they deserve it for not making games for a specific audience? The audience that ninety five percent of the industry already serves?

And cam girls aren’t making games or even commenting on them but it’s still the Gamergaters doing it. Go to r/kotakuinaction if you want to do some research.

Interesting. Unreported income. Sounds like they are being good citizens…

No they don’t deserve it. But it’s not masculinity.

There’s no way you of all people approve of people snitching to the IRS. None.

You can say it’s not about masculinity but the whack jobs doing it think it is and say so long and loud.

I did a deep-dive on all this stuff after I learned about the existence of incels and MGTOWs, red and black pillers and their crossover with gamers awhile back and those dudes are the definition of toxic masculinity.

6 Likes

It was a joke. The hookers admit it and say they aren’t worried.

1 Like

Toxic yes. Masculinity no.

They have been around for ever though haven’t they? It seems the internet and especially social media and forums like 4chan brought them together as a group.

Toxic gamers.

How so?..

Toxic Masculinity?

https://www.courthousenews.com/judge-allows-men-to-challenge-male-only-draft/

What was it Mark Twain said about statistics?

You know as well as I that statistics do not tell the whole story, they can be manipulated to tell pretty much whatever story you like.

Descrimination based on wealth and social class that is the problem that should be addressed.

I agree that should be addressed as well…

But racism exists in parallel with classism. Both are separate issues that need to be addressed.

It wasn’t-isn’t-a joke. It just turns out they’re a bunch of ass clowns and didn’t know that you need their social security number.

It’s the fact that they can get together and reinforce their toxic and/or flat out insane notions that has made it such a big thing now.

Yeah, we all knew a couple guys like that growing up but eventually peer pressure forced them into learning how to speak and behave around women and shower regularly and dress okay if they wanted to get laid.

Now that’s flipped. Their peer group is telling them they’re right and it’s evil women that are the problem.