Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

No

10 little INCELS

Very dismissive. And ridiculous.

Emphasis mine. How very apropos.

I looked it up.

And you feel it’s because they are female?

Flagging posts? :rofl:

Did you know that Trump has done more for minorities than anyone in the post civil rights era? Fewer are on public assisitance and their unemployment is the lowest it has ever been. No stat is more important than these.

He hasn’t done more.

The statistics prove you wrong. And it’s not even close.

You interpret those statistics terribly.

Maybe read this.

Trump is doing what he always does. Inheriting a good situation, then slowly trashing it due to stupidity, venality, and greed.

Maybe you should read it.

And you ignore them spectacularly. As if they are not the single most important thing to nearly everybody. Having a job and being able to provide for your family ranks far above almost everything. Any minority who has prepared for life with a job skill is in high demand. Celebrate. It’s a good thing!

Wait. Did you know that your fact checker is pretty much aligned with the DNC? They start their article with the word “racism.” Which means they have an anti Trump agenda. If you think that this article was unbiased, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Remember, all the “fact checkers” are political. They all have an agenda. Just as you do.

Nah. Welfare needs to be expanded.

You have guts Samson. I admire that. You say what your leadership believes but doesn’t have the guts or honesty to admit. Thanks for that.

My opinion is you should read your own links before you post them.

He’s not a democrat.

He’s probably the most independent minded poster here.

2 Likes

Thank you for this. I’m happy to be seen in this way by the most respectable posters on this board.

I know right? Me too!