Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

A combination of all three based on “white pigmentation” being the most weighted.

Dr Phil never lived in a “Sundown Town”.

I don’t know your personal circumstance but you sound like someone who grew up middle class or better. I grew up working class and my experience has been that social class and wealth are far more important.

I disagree with that at least from a color aspect.

I’m a dark skinned biracial man who was raised by whites. In general I’ve been treated no differently than other whites in terms of employment or the way I feel that people view me. But outside of my skin tone I am stereotypically “white.” I guess you could say that I am culturally “white.” I speak with a New South accent, I listen to mostly classic rock music, and I dress like a blue collar white man.

My black cousins by comparison are culturally “black.” African American vernacular accents, wear what most in society consider to be “black” dress styles, and listen to rap music. They’ve had it harder than i have.

I would say it’s more about culture than it is about skin tone in most places today. It shouldn’t be like that, but it that’s just how it is.

1 Like

To what end?

What a stupid post.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::point_up: hilarious!

Horse ■■■■■ Money talks.

2 Likes

Neither did you.

Great post. Why shouldn’t be that way?

Toxic masculinity is how progressive liberals describe any man who hasn’t cut off his male genitilia.

Yet you couldn’t refute it.

Most mass shooters are men who beat their wives/partners. What would you call that, if not toxic masculinity?

Sure thing, Ishy. :heart_eyes:

Anecdotes are not data.

There is no “confederate” today. What is the black unemployment rate?

Not true at all.

Discounting a black man’s experience. How empathetic.

1 Like

Have you ever spoken to a liberal?

so in your opinion there is nothing wrong how society perceives masculinity?