Today's Vote....What say You?

Then he should have been impeached… what happened? Where was the trial?

I lost all hope that Democrats will do the right thing over a decade ago and now my only hope is that they prove me wrong some day.

There would have to be 16 peeled off their majority to not meet the 218 needed to impeach and since it’s a lockstep sheople Party that’s not likely.

So I’ll take a stab at partisan 230 yes to a nonpartisan 200 no’s! .

1 Like

There wasn’t one.

This is about exactly what I’d guess as well!

(Though my guess is delivered with a frown)

1 Like

No hearings? No investigations?

Hillary kills diplomats in Benghazi and there are years of hearings. Hillary uses a personal email server and their are years of hearings.

Obama kills 2 US citizens and… nothing?

That is correct. Nobody was going to impeach the first black President for anything.

I’m glad we could agree he did it and not even a peep from his supporters.

3 Likes

Do you feel the same about California, New York, and Maryland, or are you ok with them not being fully represented?

Trump will be impeached.

Or republicans.

still waiting for Trump to release that super duper info he got on Obama faked BC.

I don’t feel, I know. Yes, they should. Since I was speaking to a citizen of Wisconsin about Wisconsin, I saw no need to address the other cases nobody had identified.

Anything else?

Indeed, but they are deplorable. He was your President.

Why?

Not really, no. It’s a general prediction.

Yep! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glad we could agree.

No he couldn’t. They’d at least have a valid charge to charge him with.

Well - I know that is wrong since the 1 independent is Amash, and he already said he is voting yes.
The rest of the numbers I agree with you.

The democrats will now block vote, maybe with some defections, but they for the most part will block vote today. It shouldn’t be like this. I hope the trend in the polls continues, and people unite against Nancy Pelosi and the new radical wing of the left.

I predict a flood of vapors by Pelosi in this historic impeachment vote. Schiff May also tear up a little while Nadler lets out a toad like “ribbit.” He may eat a fly.

Nunes will inexplicably stare at several of his colleagues. McCarthy will once again call Schiff a liar, and Jordan will yell. He too may eat a fly, but only if he leaves his mouth wide open after a rant.

The vote will be 215 for 215 against with Brindisi abstaining.

1 Like