Today's Vote....What say You?

I am sticking with 8 D defectors and a final vote of 226 to 205.

Listening to house D gloat over this historic day is just too much for me to watch in real time.

I have not seen any gloating.

So very historic.

It’s the curvature of the earth blocking your view.

3 Likes

Not at all; there has been no gloating.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anything 0.7 and up are good betting odds. May as well make some leisure cash over it?

Over 20 million people in my tribe have benefited from this President’s term. I don’t have much to frown about.

After watching the Congressional blowhards for a bit, “Dick the Butcher” might have been on to something.

Impeachment votes are in. http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll694.xml

Two dems defected, and they block voted like they usually do.

1 Like

Only two…that love their country? Wow. I’m very disappointed.

2 Likes

Did the Republicans vote as a block?

2 Likes

They usually don’t, and not as often as Democrats have in the past. But today it was vital to counteract the Democrat’s block voting.

Shiff: "There was no preapproved witness list (saying it wide-eyed like the toad he is).

What a load of bull. Republicans weren’t allowed to bring in any of their own witnesses, and even then there were only like, 3.

There were not just three.
And the GOP had plenty of people who could have shed light on what Trump was accused of doing…and the GOP didn’t ask for a single one of them.

Giuliani
Shokin
Solomon
Parnas
Toensing
DiGenova

GOP didn’t ask for a single one of these people.

Oh…history once again shows that the arguments of a trump supporter and trump are false…

In other news the sun is hot.

They had two. Turley and volker.

They did get two. Turley and volker…volker really didnt help their cause though and turley nobody cared about.

Come on, get this vote over with so I can watch Barr on Martha MacCallum is 13 minutes, and then Trump speech so wrap this ■■■■■■■ thing up. Thee is more pressing news out there,

I predict 0-1 republican votes for impeachment and 1-3 democrat votes for not impeachment in today’s vote. It will go right down party lines as we have been saying for three years then in the senate I see it being 0 republican votes for impeachment and 1-2 democrat votes for not impeaching.

I wonder what the media will do when this is over this has been driving there coverage for three years, maybe the 2020 election? I doubt it will probably be talking about Moldova next.

The Republicans wanted another 6 hours of this.