Tinfoil Trump is at it again

He made the bold part up out of whole cloth, or heard it from somewhere (Rush maybe?) who made the bold part up. It’s all they have at this point. They have to lie and deceive and push fallacy to defend the indefensible and attack our Law Enforcement institutions.

Here is the actual reporting from the NYT that he is referencing in part.

1 Like

It’s not?..

I agree with Trump policy…

It’s my summary after reading all the news on Google which refers to the new NYT’s article about crossfire hurricane. … We’ll have to see if it’s fake news…

[quote=“Cratic3947, post:34, topic:881, full:true”]If true, who knew what in the Obama admin, and when did they know it?
[/quote]

It’s not true, so you just wasted a lot of keystrokes typing out a bunch on nonsense. Go get some fresh air and save yourself further embarrassment?

It’s not true, so you just wasted a lot of keystrokes typing out a bunch on nonsense. Go get some fresh air and save yourself further embarrassment?
[/quote]

There’s an IG report coming out, soon that may shed more light…

Let’s start a board pool for how many times Donald Trump got spanked as a child for lying. I get 0 and no one else can have it!!

The IG report is on the FBI handling of the Clinton email probe. It does not address the current, ongoing investigation into Russia’s attack on our nation, and whether or not Americans coordinated with them in the attack.

Why didn’t the Obama admin go after the Russians more aggressively. They knew it was going on.

Pretty sure Obama even made comments about it’s effect. Did you miss that?

Did Obama interfere in Israels elections?

Do most nations try to effect elections in other countries, or is this new with Russia?..

We’ll see if this is fake news as I’ve said…

I agree with Trump Policy.

Because he was a poor Executive and CinC.

I’m not sure how your obsession with Obama is relevant here?

No, that has been debunked.

Besides, as an American I can about my country and our interests above all others.

This cyber warfare launched by Russia is unparalleled. So yes, what they did is completely new.

If what is fake news?

I’m not sure how your obsession with Obama is relevant here?

This cyber warfare launched by Russia is unparalleled. So yes, what they did is completely new.

[/quote]

So, it’s the greatest cyber attack in history by 13 trolls on facebook, and Obama didn’t care because he was stupid…LOL

I agree with Trumps policy…

Article on Obama messing with Israel election…

““The State Department ignored warnings signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” said Sen. Rob Portman, chairman of the investigative subcommittee. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended — against the leader of our closest ally in the Middle East. American resources should be used to help our allies in the region, not undermine them.””

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

Yes, it was an unparalleled attack on the sovereignty of the United States of America. Something I care deeply about, as a patriotic American.

It was much more than that. But I am not shocked you are once again resorting to lying in order to defend the indefensible. Just like how you made up out of whole cloth the idea that the FBI fed Papadopoulos intel about Clinton’s emails. Lying is all you seem to have these days.

Obama cared too much about being seen as neutral and not tipping the balance in the election. And that was another example of him being a weak Executive. Lying about me calling him stupid is yet another example of proving it is all you have got at this point.

Could you outline how it was much more than 13 trolls on facebook?

I agree with Trump policy…

You have no idea what’s in the IG report. Oh, and the IG report is focused on the handling of the Clinton email investigation. You should be embarrassed for being ignorant of the facts, but that’s not the Trumpist Way. The Trumpist Way is loud and proud ignorance.

1 Like

There is no collusion. I’d be embarrassed for being suckered for over a year…

If you were an honest broker interested in real discussion, sure. But you’re not and I don’t feel like wasting my time.

No you wouldn’t because you’ve been suckered by Trump for over 2 years and wear that ignorance like it was a badge of honor

2 Likes

You also appear to be gullible enough to A) believe he ever had any intent of working toward enacting most of it and B) believing he was CAPABLE of enacting most of it.