Tinfoil Trump is at it again

The guy simply cannot help but contradict himself within the span of three short words. Give him time to utter five whole syllables, and there’s sure to be a lie or misleading statement in there somewhere.

1 Like

It would be bigger than Watergate, if the Obama admin used a FBI plant to spy on the Trump campaign. And just like the IRS oppression the left could care less and attacks anyone who want the truth.

…I’m sure all the e-mail are lost…Whoops, sorry!

I have come to the realization that Donald Trump winning was the better possible outcome of the election.

By dinner time his fan base will have accepted as fact that there was an Obama’plant in the campaign team. Then, when any unsavory info comes out about a person involved in the campaign they can say, “He/she was an Obama plant.”

1 Like

I was a little worried that the writing would be weaker this season, but it’s been pretty strong. Plus, I like that they brought the character of Rudy Giuliani back from the early seasons.

6 Likes

So, the co-founder of fusion GPS testified that Chris Steele said the FBI has a “human source” in the trump campaign. OK, so it’s 3rd had information that will have to play out. And it’s not like Steele is a truth teller as his dossier proves. Which is why Trump added “if”

Here’s NR’s article on it.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/did-fbi-have-spy-in-trump-presidential-campaign/

Then Trump should get right on ins DoJ to investigate, right?

“Probably no doubt” is not truth. It’s speculation.

1 Like

We shall see. The media seems pretty worked up about it, so…

There are a whole lot of “IF’s” and assumptions and conspiracy theory requirements in your post there buddy.

Oh dear. Guys, I hate to be the one to say this. Really, I do. But I can confirm beyond doubt that there was, in fact, an Obama plant in the Trump campaign. God, I feel so dirty defending the tangerine tantrum tosser about anything, but here goes.

There was an Obama plant. It was a Ficus Benjamina, also known as a Weeping Fig. Michelle bought it for Melania as a gift, and it was kept at Trump Tower. There are rumors, though I can’t confirm them, that it was even in the room during the infamous Don Jr. meeting.

2 Likes

Personally for me, the twist of setting up a meeting between the POTUS and the Dictator in NK was a little too obvious. But the twist they threw in by reviving John Bolton from the W. administration, and having him blow up the talks by threatening NK with a Libya-style approach, really began to make me realize these writers are pretty darn good at keeping us on our feet.

Yeah, we’ve heard the “we shall see bit” for a couple of years now regarding Trump. You’re going to pass out from holding your breath.

“Covering another stupid thing Trump said” isn’t getting worked up.

There’s probably no doubt this is true.

1 Like

Cross Fire hurricane.

So, they ran a scam on George Papadopoulos. The story is that the FBI told George Papadopoulos the Russians had Hillary missing e-mails. Then the Australian ambassador talks to George Papadopoulos who tells him the Russians have Hillary e-mails. Then the Australian ambassador calls the FBI and reports what he learned form George Papadopoulos. Then the FBI uses the intel they planted to start the inquisition.

Right now this is suppose to have been perpetrated by a few “rouge” FBI agents. If true, who knew what in the Obama admin, and when did they know it?

Not as many as the blinded by Trump hate people believe…

None of that is why trump added “if”. Lol.

…unless the trump administration was breaking a law that warranted investigation, right?

Sure there is Cratic. Take off the blinders if you can peel them from the tinfoil.

1 Like

Cratic. Where did this “story” come from?

What has been proven to be false in the dossier?

Also - human source - wouldn’t have to be a plant, right? Could be a whistleblower.