Tinfoil Trump is at it again

Nice projection…

I agree with Trump policy.

No, you wouldn’t be. One common trait shared by most Trump supporters it a marked lack of shame.

3 Likes

Besides getting Mexico to pay for the wall, what promise isn’t he keeping?

Things are going great… Why would anyone be ashamed?

You are really proud of being ignorant aren’t you?

Lets see what is more likely…

That the mechanisms of the FBI and the DOJ were used to specifically target Donald Trump and his organization. With the expressed purpose of taking him out of power.

OR

Donald Trump is shady character with ties to dirty money and questionable links to individuals from adversarial countries. Warranting an investigation…

I mean I know you support Trumps policies but get real…

And why, exactly, would Obama need a mole in the Trump campaign when he couldn’t run for president again?

lib spin is worthy of a whirling dervish

No projection. It is the truth, and everyone reading our exchanges know it as well. The information you “claim” you are seeking has been posted here countless times and is easily available. You know, if you were actually an honest broker interested in the truth and having a real discussion. But you are not, which is why you post things like…

And…

Along with your absurdly dishonest claim of…

We all see you and what you do.

1 Like

Thanks Trump for staying out of the way and not screwing things up then! Let’s get him to the golf course even more!

Considering all the cover ups during Obama by the DOJ and FBI. But at least you admit there in no Russian collusion. He’s just “shady”… lol!

Yes, you are repeating yourself and so much work to do it, too. Yet, you won’t outline how it was more than 13 trolls. It was a nice projection.

I agree with Trump policy

Where do I even begin?

Has he yet labeled China a currency manipulator?

Has he sued those who lied about accusations against him?

Released his taxes?

Defund Planned Parenthood?

Lock her up?

New Healthcare plan?

30 plan to defeat ISIS?

Open up libel laws?

Bring back waterboarding?

I could keep going, if you’d like, but there is a plethora of things Trump promised that he never intended to keep, or was never going to be able to keep. But you believed him anyway.

Now kiss the ring.

“Right now this is suppose to have been perpetrated by a few “rouge” FBI agents. If true, who knew what in the Obama admin, and when did they know it?”

You must have missed that part…

This is probably definitely maybe for certain not sure but many people have said the best thread of the day.

Yawn! Minor nitpicking.

At least you’re admitting it’s not true.

1 Like

I’m saying this just broke and we’ll see how it plays out.

It did not just break. Not that I expected you to have read the piece by the NYT, but virtually all of it was a re-hash of already available information. The only new revelations in it, are showing how reserved the FBI and DOJ actually were in their pursuit of their investigation. Which blows a deep hole in the Trump narrative that there was some deep state plot out to prevent his Presidency, or undermine it once he won. And most certainly destroys the narrative you are fallaciously attempting to create, in saying there were “rogue” agents perpetrating some coup attempt. :rofl:

ROFL!

I just listed a bunch of the claims he made that were the very reasons you and others stated you were supporting him. And now they’re just “minor nitpicks.” I’ll remember this next time you whine about any of his policy positions. “Who cares, they’re just minor nitpicks?”

imagec

1 Like