Time to end this charade

Senate Republicans…remember that you are the Majority. No one will stop you from calling Hunter Biden as a witness.

1 Like

So, ignore any new evidence that appears? Interesting.

“Bring it on!”

When it’s brought…

“No, wait wait wait, Nevermind. End it now!”

Lol. So transparent.

8 Likes

It’s ■■■■■■■ hilarious.

2 Likes

Can they call Hillary? I think they need to.

Lolololol

1 Like

Back to business? The Senate hasn’t done anything this session. They will probably take more votes during impeachment than they will take for their entire session.

1 Like

there is no new evidence.

house managers want a mulligan because their stupid lawfare approach didnt work

2 Likes

It’s looking more likely that senate is going to end this charade…maybe even have couple democrats going along as well.

I say good. The senate has other pressing problem it needs to do.

I agree. As soon as it was noted that no high crimes or misdemeanors were in the articles, the Turtle should have held an up or down vote to dismiss.

On the other hand, that may have led to Impeachment Two in the House. Maybe its better that Trump get a full throated “Not Guilty” and the Dems are made to look like fools.

I am of two minds here.

You do realize that the Senate is the jury, right?

Imagine if you were on trial for murder and the DA failed to make his case, and then he told the jury, Hey, go find some more witnesses and evidence for me, will ya?

Thats what your asking. Hellooooooo

1 Like

There is plenty of new evidence.
Bolton claims the President told him aid was conditioned on investigations. It is in his book. That is new evidence.
Lev Parnas published a recording of the President telling someone to “take her out”. That is evidence.
Emails obtained through FOIA show that the President directed the aid to be frozen.
Emails obtained through FOIA show that the freeze was requested 90 minutes after the phone call with Zelensky.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

© :hatched_chick::rooster::chicken:

1 Like

There is always new evidence coming.

bolton’s book is a joke and contains nothing impeachable

Parnas is in an ankle monitor. please

the emails if true dont change anything

how pathetically desperate

How do you know that Bolton’s book is a joke?

Imagine if a family member was murdered and at the trial the defense tried to bar any evidence attained after the indictment was issued from being admitted into the trial.

Also the prosecution is not asking the jury to find witnesses. They arw juat asking that they hear what the witnesses have to say

too late

Imagine this…new evidence suddenly coming up that shows that trump is quite innocent. Sorry…no new evidence allowed, folks.