Time to end this charade

Do you understand the purpose of Due Process? It protects innocent people. The Left just wants to pee on it. No thank you.

I still do. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t hear what he knows

I’m surprised you believe Bolton is a joke. How come he’s been such a key member of several administrations including being our UN representative if he is a joke? Can you give us a little more substantial reason besides “he just is”?

And I neither hate nor like him. I disagree with much of his government policy. That doesn’t translate to “hate”…at least, it shouldn’t.

Apparently a lot better than you do. There was no violation of due process at any stage

2 Likes

the house articles are based on the evidence avail at the time (of which there is none)

they had their chance

Due process? What due process is violated by hearing from hearing relevant testimony?

Then you should have no problem showing where the rules for impeachment says that the only evidence allowed is the evidence within the House articles

yes it does because you hate him because he is not credible

but since he now may stroke the dems stupid narrative you run him up a flagpole

:popcorn::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

you should have no problem with that either

Wrong. I hate him for his warmonger tendencies. It has nothing to do with his credibility

right you believe everything he says. lol

Major fail. One can’t show what does not exist.

Its your assertion, try backing it up if you can

Now you’re just flailing. It’s kind of sad

1 Like

FALSE!
That is such a not true statement that I am busting at the seams to say what it really is.

I cannot speak to you anymore if you are will to just make things up.

Where is Due Process not being followed here?

I give up. I am surrounded by… …nevermind.

Where does hating someone automatically mean they are not credible?

Didn’t you just laugh at using opinion pieces
:man_facepalming:

How has said that they believe everything Bolton says? He should testify under oath. No one has any preconceived notions…except for those terrified of him testifying. That’s telling.