Bring it, enough talk bring it on

Seems like Nancy Pelosi just gave the green light for impeachment hearings.

Yea. Bring it on, enough talk just do it.

https://www.axios.com/nancy-pelosi-trump-ukraine-whistleblower-complaint-2ae15fd7-83c1-47a4-ab0c-87e28e9ff5ff.html

“If the Administration persists in blocking this whistleblower from disclosing to Congress a serious possible breach of constitutional duties by the President, they will be entering a grave new chapter of lawlessness which will take us into a whole new stage of investigation.”

Why do I have this hunch that someone is being set up? :thinking:

1 Like

Interesting…did Nancy just bow down to AOC? The real party leader?

Just hours after Rep. [Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez]D-N.Y., said her party’s failure so far to impeach President Trump [amounted to a major “national scandal,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi appeared to relent on Sunday – and warn that a “whole new stage of investigation” could be approaching.

You go girl…pave that path for democrats to follow.

1 Like

let’s see if they’ll have a vote

1 Like

The Democratic leadership is not going to move towards impeachment. They should, because it is the right thing to do and refusing to hold Trump accountable sets a terrible precedent, but many seem more concerned with how the Republican base feels than they do their own. Too long in DC has them jaded and terrified of their own shadows.

So they will continue to dither and delay until we are sitting in 2020 and they have the excuse of not wanting to engage in impeachment during an election. And hell, it might indeed be the smart political choice. That doesn’t mean it is right.

2 Likes

Barr must be getting closer to locking up some of these Deepstate traitors.

So why should base support democrats if they aren’t going to hold Trump accountable?

I see AOCDS is still strong in the usual suspects

3 Likes

There is a reason why many Democrats believe the party needs a new generation of leadership. The base is younger people and all of the leaders are basically octogenarians.

2 Likes

So you’re admitting she is your future?

I agree with that and have said that for quite some time.

I like her…just wish she would dance more.

1 Like

Senate will never convict.

1 Like

Same here mate. The only thing that scares me is those psycho eyes. I dated more than girl with those types of eyes and they were all insane. Dont get me wrong fantastic to be with and a lot of fun but then boom pyscho sets in and the fun stops.

2 Likes

She would be lots of fun for a day. :wink:

1 Like

The future of voter ID’S will distroy the Democratic Party, I’m sure this mean socalizim is dead too.

Oh yeah! That’s what I’m talking about! Let the inmates run the asylum!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t be to sure of it…the grooming process that’s being down to children in schools will have large impact in next decade or two.

She was right. Wait long enough and he self impeaches.

1 Like

Like how climate change freaks exploit children for their cause.

1 Like