Time to disband FBI and most of CoJ

Lol that guy.

Or just an idiotic nut

That’s it. Eat…what you’re fed. Who needs a brain when you’ve got sheople troughs. Carry on my friend.

2 Likes

do you believe 9/11 was an inside job?

Dude… did you watch the video that was posted?

If not… you should… it is off the rails.

I haven’t seen a PJW video in a while… but I was like… what the heck… why not?

I encourage everyone to watch it. He is not longer saying the quiet part out loud… there is no quiet part anymore.

2 Likes

A loud communist who has a history of running his mouth for funnies talks about the collapse and decay of America. Precious. Truly

Did you watch the video?

Because man… people should.

PJW shows his true face in this one.

Inter racial conflict!!! Free journalist. Bonkers

White people fleeing to Canada or Australia with the brain drain of all of those white people leaving leading to the collapse of the US… it is buck wild.

But he is independent

yeah, unfortunately it’s gospel for citizens of the US and breeding a population of misinformed angry people.

“and even Siberia”

2 Likes

I believe that almost all of those involved were Saudis.

1 Like

Do you disagree that a Russian claimed this?

There is much, much, much going on right now, all around you. I can’t tell what you’re aware of and what you’re not but I’ve said here for years now, the media has become an extension of the Democrat party. They’re no longer news, they’re opinions. The truth is, it’s only when they’re being prosecuted in a court of law, that they reveal this.

That said, how about the district attorneys all around the country, not prosecuting those charged with their crimes. Just today it’s announced the DoJ is going into LA Country to prosecute four people that allegedly murdered a police officer. Do your research, why is that?

How about Darrell Brooks after running over his girl friend, is turned loose on a measly bond due to laws being changed in Democrat run cities. He then runs over crowds of people, murdering 6 and injuring many, many.

Just look at the inner city decay, the murders and violence among our youth. They are our future. You may choose to be ignorant of what’s going on J but by doing so, you are a part of the problem. So many have just been sheoplized and not actually thinking for themselves…all while right now, this country is on a very bad road.

2 Likes

Yes…I am an authoritarian, because I think people and corporations should pay taxes.

I am such a radical!

This has nothing to do with the video you posted. The video you posted deals with the collapse of the United because smart sorry i mean white people left.

1 Like

Another one with the address of a rabbit hole.

Ok…now swim out into the deeper end and think. There was a lot more to it than that.

I try not to swim in ■■■■■ Personal choice kinda

1 Like

It is impossible to carry on a meaningful conversation, with conspiracy enthusiasts.

BTW… I do not like lamb, (or sheep)
But I am good at detecting Bull ■■■■■