Time to disband FBI and most of CoJ

No…there are still many sane conservatives that do not fall for the Alex Jones type of conspiracies.

The ones that do, are some of the loudest though.

Just like loudest authoritarians…who doesn’t think they’re authoritarians.

1 Like

Said completely un-ironically.

1 Like

Coming from a guy who thinks taxes and seat belt laws are authoritarianism.

By defintion, they are.

1 Like

All you have to do is take a look at what he says and reports for Infowars. He’s not someone who should be taken seriously by anyone with a rudimentary sense of honesty.

He’s a truther-chemicals in the water cause sterilization-mass shootings are black-ops false flags-FEMA detention camps-performer.

1 Like

All you need to know is Rodger Stone and CNN. FBI is corrupt to the bone. So is the IRS. As predicted when they were formed…

2 Likes

Remember when you were pushing the idea that anyone who thinks the wuhan virus came out of the wuhna virus lab was a conspiracy nut?

4 Likes

Pepperidge Fahms remembers

1 Like

Says the guy that’s in total denial of being authoritarian.

4 Likes

The IRS helped Obama win 2012. Ask Lois Lerner! She bragged about it, in the form of an" apology".
And then all the e-mails were lost and the FBI did not care…

6 Likes

where did I do that?

And hard drives were destroyed and CoJ and FBI did nothing…but don’t you dare raise your voice to school board where your daughter was raped.

7 Likes

where did I do that?

Here… Didn’t you post that it was a conspiracy theory to say the Virus came from the wuhan lab like all the leftist media was pushing and social media was censoring?

did I? I don’t recall.

1 Like

Most if not all forum libs did…and most of them supported censorship of those that speak of it.

2 Likes

the word “you” was used referencing me stating something.

I don’t recall ever making a statement that the virus didn’t come from a lab.

Most forum libs called anyone claiming it from lab was conspiracy theorist…parroting what their masters were telling em. FB and Twitter was censoring people for even suggesting it…and most libs here defended that practice.

2 Likes

right. and what does that have to do with me and/or Paul Joseph Watson being a dishonest political performer?