Time to disband FBI and most of CoJ

Weird. They’re more concern about who is ■■■■■■■ who then real corruption and abuse.

1 Like

Should have been disbanded or reorganized after Hoover died. It was an unconstitutional free for all for decades.

3 Likes

Like his entire tenure.

3 Likes

I see that corrupt bastard Kevin Clinesmith over at CoJ/FBI is allowed to practice law. Typical scumbag that we all come to expect from the most corrupt agency in the world.

1 Like

Apparently I’m the greatest threat to United States assistant attorney general Matt Olsen. A new task force was created to go after people who id anti-authority…people just like me.

Now lets get something clear here…I’m not anti-authority…I’m again corrupt ■■■■■■■ like Matt Olsen who uses his position to go after his political enemies or who doesn’t have the “right think”.

Now I ask you all…who is fat more dangerous to American freedoms and civil liberties…me or Matt Olsen?

This man and people that think like this individual is greatest threat to American then any terrorist. He is anti-American, Anti Constitution, Anti-freedom and most of all anti-civil liberties.

This is part of his comment.

Based on the assessment of the Intelligence Community, we face an elevated threat from domestic violent extremists — that is, individuals in the United States who seek to commit violent criminal acts in furtherance of domestic social or political goals. Domestic violent extremists are often motivated by a mix of ideologies and personal grievances. We have seen a growing threat from those who are motivated by racial animus, as well as those who ascribe to extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies. We also remain vigilant to the persistent threat from international terrorist groups, particularly al-Qaida and ISIS.

Well I got news for you Matt Olsen…we the people need to be in constant vigilance on people like yourself…who abuses their government position and power to harm innocent Americans for expressing their opinions.

This is environment that libs…fake liberals hiding behind liberalism to impose their authority through fear and intimidation.

1 Like

Oh hell…I should have started a new thread.

He made it pretty clear. Since I’ve supported Trump and don’t follow libs radical left-wing doctrine/woke that makes me a racist.

He wants to be a victim so bad right now… :rofl:

1 Like

Are you ok with this? Is this the government you support?

We have seen a growing threat from those who are motivated by racial animus, as well as those who ascribe to extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies.

Great news! That must mean that will they are finally going to arrest the BLM/Anifa mobs that burned police stations, attacked federal buildings, killed dozens of people, and shot federal troops. Right?

Wrong. Instead they will be conducting more raids against parents who complain at local school board meetings.

3 Likes

I’m absolutely okay with whatever it is you think is being “done” to you. What the heck are you so afraid of? Does this man’s statement really shake you this badly?

Raiding and pillaging*. You forgot the pillaging.

So you support tyrannical government?

1 Like

Wrong.

Parent who make threats. But you knew that.

I’m not ok with domestic terrorism. I am ok with going after those that seek to destroy Americans.

Are you against rooting out domestic terrorism?

It you think this statement by this man is tyranny, then we’ve become much softer as a nation than I even thought.

Give us a break. Move to Xinjiang and put on a turban and then check in with us on the tyranny.

Maxine Waters violated the COVID curfew to demand that protestors be “more confrontational” in Minneapolis. A few hours later two national guardsmen were injured in a drive-by shooting.

“We’ve got to stay in the streets, and we’ve got to demand justice,” she urged the crowd, according to one tweeted clip.

“We’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational, we’ve got to make sure that they know we mean business,”

Sounds like possible sedition, insurrection, and terrorism. That would certainly be the response from the Biden Administration if a prominent Republican had said the same sort of things.

Where are FBI SWAT teams to arrest Waters in a predawn raid? Why does she still have her committee positions in Congress?

3 Likes

I was born in the USA and will always fight for the USA. There are principles that are the very foundation of who we are as a country, which I recognize and am witnessing them being attacked. The MSM has evolved into an enemy of the people, propagating lib nonsense, attempting to rationalize the nonsense being pushed…like CRT or that parents of students attending meetings are terrorists and that the FBI has to start up a new task force. Note this…I will continue on, pursuing the American dream, helping all those I can along the way and encouraging the up and coming generations. This makes me an enemy of this crazy lib mindset and guess what…I am.

Here’s a new video by Paul Joseph Watson who connects these dots.

2 Likes

You know how to pick them! At least you are consistent.

Paul Joseph Watson is a British far-right YouTuber, radio host and conspiracy theorist whose views have often been called anti-feminist, white supremacist and politically extremist. Until July 2016, Watson embraced the label “alt-right”, but he now identifies as part of the new right.

Is that supposed to mean anything, that is the same description the left applies to any conservative on the planet.

3 Likes