Time to disband FBI and most of CoJ

I thirst for your happiness and everything you hold dear. :wink:

What about corrupt right-wing political influence?

Remember that time 2 months ago the cons on here where mad at the dems for wanting to get rid of ice? Well misrepresenting what they said as to wanting to get rid of ice and not the actual remove and replace.

Challenging their patriotism because they supported illegals over Americans. I find it funny the law and order crowd would ever want to see something like this happen…

Yes, that is the point.

That sure was a utter failure

What? Being giant hypocrites? I know

These threads remind me of this old meme

6 Likes

According to John Solomon ■■■■ is about to hit the fan…specially about the great Russian hoax scam.

Meanwhile NYSlime is playing the race card…and libs are in denial.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/458173-10-declassified-russia-collusion-revelations-that-could-rock-washington-this

So will see if any heads roll…probably not since they are the “Law” backed by crooked attorneys.

Well, if John Solomon says so,

As we now see the FBI and band of thugs went out of their way to frame Michael Flynn.

it been nearly 4 years now…if they can wait for 6 more months this will be swept under the rug if by some miracle Biden wins. Leaving the most corrupt law enforcement agency in the world intact.

1 Like

It seems libs are using the most corrupt law agency in the world as their own personal policial weapon again. They want FBI to go after Parlor.

Maybe FBI should go after twitter and Facebook role in last summer riots, looting and insurrection etc.

Naw…FBI is too corrupt for that.

Meanwhile Wray got the nod from Harris/Biden admin

Centcom being in Florida means no wars run from Washington, right?

She’s P-anon.

That is good that Wray will continue to be the FBI director. Trump was the one who hired Wray, and Trump hired the best.

4uoi76

1 Like

Wray is a bureaucrat scumbag…

2 Likes

Another one. What a clown show.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/563053-fbi-failed-respond-to-larry-nassar-abuse-allegations-with-utmost

1 Like

Sounds like they had more pressing issues to contend with.

2 Likes

Heads need to roll. Lots of them.

2 Likes

Diddling the help again…