Thug Culture State of Mind

:popcorn:

Thanks for confirming FOX is not a news source,

Thanks for posting a good example of the alternate reality way too many cons live in.

Thanks for trolling.

I guess that explains why you went back on this. :wink:

If only 2% of the examples posted here are about white thugs, you did not post plenty of examples. Get back to work until parity is achieved.

Hope that racist piece of ■■■■ gets his cash bail denied. lol

1 Like

There are some mentally warped people in this world!

Probably meth heads, given the location. I’m classifying this one thuggery.

This man is known now as “the shopping cart killer”. He’s killed up to 5 women so far and he leaves their dead bodies in a shopping cart and is now considered, a serial killer.

From the article:

“They have been described as males between 20 and 25 years old, the report said.”

Now there’s a meaningful description!

2 Likes

I thought we were supposed to see color now.

We can let this one be white since we don’t know. The poster with the raised black fist will be pleased

Since they specified males they may be women “transitioning” to men. :wink:

1 Like

I think we have a white guy!

Top row yellow sneakers. Maybe bottom row, red sneakers too.

Round up the usual suspects. :wink:

And here’s another one for you!

“A white North Carolina man is facing first-degree murder charges after fatally shooting a Black motorcyclist on Monday (January 3) during a road rage attack.”

What, in your mind, makes it thuggery?

It may be splitting hairs but “thug” to me speaks of habitual criminality as associated with the streets, where victims often are either average joes in the neighborhood or people who just happened to be on hand while passing through.

There are of course high rent thugs too (in contrast to all the way down to the nitwits, and a spectrum in between) like those found in the mafia who through no credit to themselves personally have come up in a system of crime after the likes of Lucky Luciano and a few others so they may not be in the habit of proverbially befouling their own nests.

We don’t usually call white collar criminals thugs even if they’ve long careers of crime. And that one European fellow who stole an estimated $1.4 to 1.9 BILLION worth of fine art from small galleries all across the continent was neither violent nor engaged in stealing from people of average means. Just to give two non-thug examples.