Thug Culture State of Mind

Why? Do you think we could have stopped the black man from murdering the unarmed white woman?

STOP KILLING US!

1 Like

Exactly! Their memories convieniently forget that which does not fit the narrative/propaganda.

Also, they didn’t exactly give the 2017 DC rioters some warm milk and a cookie for how forgivingly they were treated but they might as well have done.

2 Likes

A wink and a nod. Meanwhile some trespassers (and lets face it all some are guilty of is walking through the Capitol) from last year are being held even without a hearing.

That’s Unamerican and unconstitutional in my book.

Political prisoners are a long standing tradition with the far Left. Show trials are coming.

Political prisoners are a dangerous step in the wrong direction.

Whatever happened to the right to a speedy trial or at least a speedy hearing?

Still concerned about the powerless irrelevant 10%?

Oh and wrong thread… need to post in the “black people commit crimes” thread you have going.

1 Like

Concerned about the 60% of violent crimes and the impact the thug culture may have on the majority black nation, who are excellent citizens.

It’s not a “black people commit…” anything thread. It’s a thug culture thread.

2 Likes

Where you proceed to post stories to only black crimes… thug = black.

Coincidence.

On purpose… I found plenty of white thugs. I posted them in your thread for the sake of equality.

Excellent!

Your last post in that thread was in October. Why did you say that when it wasn’t true?

I didn’t I say posted them recently.

Ah, well thank you for contributing.

Found these this morning and it dawned on me, no need to have you whining and claiming racism in two threads, one should be sufficient.

THOSE people were committing crimes.

I don’t know about anyone else but you sure focus on their race.

2 Likes

Rest In Peace

Culture is different than race… but not independent. Are you defending black race or black culture?

Mmmmm

Is he defending thugs would be a better question.

I think criminal thugs should be punished and don’t give a darn about what skin color they happen to be.