Thug Culture State of Mind

Key point.

Key point.

Well, that is the problem, maybe?

There is a line between discipline that is productive and abuse.

Why is it that your lines seem to be so blurred?

You missed follow through. :wink:

1 Like

They donā€™t seem blurred to me.

I am personally against hitting children, but as a child who was occasionally spanked Iā€™m also of the opinion that if a parent chooses to spank their kid that it wonā€™t be detrimental in their upbringing assuming of course, what yā€™all have outlined above, that its not done in anger and that the child knows before they misbehave that it will be the punishment, and I would add that it be infrequent (and frankly if it is frequent, that probably means its not effective). I draw the line though at using actual tools/weapons. That I believe is wrong.

Your hand is fineā€¦until about the second grade. As they grow, so does the level of punishment. Then one day, the belt is no longer needed and then itā€™s lost privileges. Theyā€™ve matured where that form of punishment has more impact to help change their undesired behavior.

So you still donā€™t understand the difference between hitting and spanking?

OMG, Smyrna

I so agree. I never used a belt. Just a swat on the bottom.

Now, fast forward.

I did the time out thing. I wound up with army guys carved into the leg chairs having wars. Pew, pew.

I had to leave the room because I was supposed to serious about time out but as I examined the art work I couldnā€™t help but try to cover my laughter.

2 Likes

Spanking is just hitting with an open palm on the bum.

You can use loss of privileges as soon as they understand the concept of privileges. No weapons needed.

ā€¦and I wish you well in the raising of your children.

Whoops these were not a peaceful church group.

1 Like

Garbage culture

Trash culture

https://www.google.com/amp/s/keprtv.com/amp/news/local/richland-man-arrested-accused-of-raping-9-year-old-girl

You betcha. Pure garbage. Should be hung.

2 Likes

ā– ā– ā– ā–  those people who abuse children, hand them over to the Taliban.

1 Like

No manā€¦this piece of ā– ā– ā– ā–  is that absolute bottom and hopefully, those heā€™s incarcerated with will hear what he was convicted of?

ChoMo in prison. Heā€™s done.

1 Like

Speaking of toxic femininity.

1 Like

Human garbage