Thug Culture State of Mind

It doesn’t matter if you are an alpha male or not when it comes to protecting your wife and children. I fully admit that while I would try, I lack training to fend off an attacker… but thats because I lack training. It has nothing to do with my sex, gender, or gender presentation.

I don’t defend her because she can’t, I defend her because she’s worth defending.

2 Likes

It’s when you can, that you don’t have to.

2 Likes

Now you’re just telling fairytales and since you’re having a hard time getting it straight, I’m guessing you meant “beating”?

Each temper the other.

Men teach women to be loved, protected and cherished. Men make sure everything a woman needs to take care of the home and the children will be provided.

Women teach men that they will be loved, respected and supported.

A woman makes the home. The man makes it possible.

1 Like

You’re crossing a line. Get back on the other side of it.

1 Like

Yes, “beating”. I fixed my typo, thank you for catching it.

What’s the fairy tale?

You said just above:

It’s when you can, that you don’t have to.

So its on the table.

How can I reword it to be on the correct side?

Easy…don’t accuse people of beating their kids.

You are the man of your home.

Protecting your wife and children is your job.

Stop with the maybe I would try and start doing and excel at it.

They may be counting on you one day. What do you have to lose and what do you have to gain?

I took care of it for you.

I don’t think I’ve done that.

Thanks.

1 Like

She can do both.

My women don’t have to.

Both what?

No, they aren’t.

A child has a much less tendency to act out when they know what the consistent punishment will be for the act. I don’t know what you’d label as a “beating” but the most severe punishment I’ve given my children in raising them was a belt spanking. Once it’s established and in their mind, they’ll think first before committing the act. Remember this, I do it because I love them, not because I’m mad and that is very important.

3 Likes

She can and she is worth it.

1 Like

Yes, Smyrna.

A very important point. Never, ever out of anger.

I always laid out the rules ahead of time.

2 Likes

I would consider “belt spanking” to be beating. While I’m mostly okay with other parents choosing to hit their children with their hands occasionally (even if I personally wouldn’t), I do think that using actual tools to do so is borderline child abuse.

And to be clear: I am not accusing anyone here of child abuse.