Thug Culture State of Mind

Watch the video.

Well spoken sheriff

Oh ■■■■■■■■ were posting this at same time I was. LOL.

1 Like

One other thing I noticed watch the video…dark tinted window on that police vehicle prevented them seeing suspect come around the vehicle like that.

1 Like

You won’t believe this evil thug.

Florida sheriff’s office releases video of fatal deputy-involved shooting - YouTube

Violence in schools used to be a major thing. Schools have normalized it. Punishments are frequently insignificant.

Due to NYC’s mandates that a restaurant receptionist had to enforce, three thug women chose to beat her up instead of abiding by the mandates.

(10) Tourists beat up Upper West Side hostess over vaccine proof | New York Post - YouTube

1 Like

Lol what in the 90s you’d get a three day suspension for swinging desks in class. Now they arrest the kids with zero tolerance policies. Like there’s barely fights at school anymore. Y’all just be saying anything.

For sure. These days they are cuffing 6 year old girls for acting out in class.

One of my favorite things about living in this dystopian hellscape is that I don’t have to do that forty year old guy coming to terms with the fact that young dudes can probably kick my ass just because they’re young thing - hardly anyone knows how to fight under age 25.

That was a hate crime.

In the suburbs I can see that.

You can do better burning me. This is lame.

Dystopian hellscape?

The Wawas have gone way downhill.

I have no idea what that even means🤔

I know we are not in the best of times in this country, but I sure wouldn’t describe it as a ‘dystopian hellscape’.

But then again, @TommyLucchese is over in PA somewhere. Maybe things are different there.:slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a chain of convenience stores in PA. They’re probably fine, I was just being silly.

Oh, I see. I am sure you can understand my confusion. :grin:

1 Like

That’s a Philly thing. It’s Sheetz out here.

1 Like

lol… I shouldn’t touch PA. I’m too naive. My experience is a handful of trips and a Bloodhound Gang song. :wink: