Thug Culture State of Mind

WuWei…

Not new…

1 Like

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/17/us/4-stabbings-queens/index.html

Suspect arrested after 5 stabbed in unprovoked attacks in Queens, police say

Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarity makes yet another horrible decision.

Brett Seide pulled over Cobb on July 31, 2023, at 1:50 a.m. near Lowry Avenue because his tail lights weren’t on, according to the Department of Public Safety.

After making the traffic stop, troopers learned Cobb was wanted in Ramsey County in connection with a felony-level violation. Records show Cobb was in violation of a no-contact order.

Body camera video released by Minnesota State Patrol officials shows the troopers attempting to detain Cobb, who refused to exit the car.

Seide, the trooper at the driver’s side, attempted to unbuckle Cobb’s seatbelt as Cobb’s hand moved to the gear-shifter, the video showed. Londregan fired from the open passenger door as the car lurched forward.

One day! One freakin’ day!

Savage.

Do you think Biden feels ANY responsibility for this rape? How about Biden voters?

1 Like

You can tell how much they care by the amount of threads they create when this happens. 0.0

2 Likes

Gonna just drop this here.

3 Likes

What do you want to bet, there was no father present in the home, raising these girls in a united, loving manner with their mother along the path of education? This youth violence is not a mystery folks. It’s getting worse and this isn’t that hard to figure out. When someone is simply a sperm donor…that is legalized child abuse and this is a highly probable result. It’s time to start holding these sperm donors responsible and to remove their testicles in designated instances. Sounds crazy doesn’t it? Doing nothing and expecting different results is the very definition of crazy. Now…let’s all think about it.

2 Likes

We are seeing rejection of the public education system. We are seeing home-schooling and stay-at-home moms making a come-back.

There are plenty of great kids being raised by wonderful parents.

A lot of the little thugs are a result of people who just don’t care about their children or their futures. They’re going to blame everyone but themselves for their failures.

Children have to be raised with discipline, love, boundaries, respect for others and respect for themselves.

Otherwise, what you get are feral little animals who help to populate the prison system.

These kids didn’t ask to be born. They deserve a shot at life and are getting the short end of the stick. I blame the parent(s) for embracing a culture that is a recipe for failure.

4 Likes

Can’t graduate in peace. Need mo’ gun laws.

2 Likes

Speaking of thugs:

1 Like

Thug …

… and who would give a thumbs up to his live stream?

1 Like

From your link:

Their group, Missions in Haiti Inc, said the couple and another member of the group named only as Jude had been “ambushed by a gang of 3 trucks full of guys” while leaving church and were “shot and killed” at about 9pm on Thursday. “We all are devastated,” the group posted on Facebook.

The Biden Administration along with most of the Dems would be more than happy to let these people come across the border and claim asylum!

1 Like

Hell, OBiden will send aircraft there and fly them to any town USA!

1 Like

This is why I know none of this really matters.

Charged. Not convicted.

2 Likes

Chicago police arrived on the scene and quickly caught a 14-year-old boy and a 17-year-old girl. Both were charged with one count of misdemeanor battery.

Too bad the couple didn’t have a gun to put the little thugs out of their miserable existence.

The woman miscarried due to being kicked in the stomach. As far as I’m concerned, that is murder.

3 Likes

Just some bored kids out Polar Bear hunting.

From the link:

They didn’t steal anything. They say like, ‘we own the street. We own the street. You can’t walk around.’ I was wearing like a nice dress and heels. Like I was out on the date with my husband, and they dragged my dress on the ground, and they said, like, ‘we own the street. You can’t just walk around prancing in your little dress.’ And they were saying things that just didn’t make any sense to me because they don’t know me personally,” Nina said.

Bunch of animals.

2 Likes

Lots of time the anticipation is “worse” than the actual spanking with toddlers.

They would cry before the start of any actual spanking administered.

1 Like