Thug Culture State of Mind

I understand the sentence and now I’m trying to find examples…since it’s the number one threat…can you help?

You do not appear to understand the sentence.

…and you understanding the sentence, don’t appear to be able to provide examples of this number one threat?

By the definition you posted, what demographic would be your pick for #1?

There are none. It’s complete ■■■■■■■■■ All it’s about is furthering an ideological agenda that pushes the other false narratives of White Privilege and Systemic Racism.

3 Likes

I just call it “sheople food”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

lol… then let’s just get all mothers those voice changing Darth Vader helmets from the toy store. Problem solved!

In all seriousness, this is absurd. Mothers can be intimidating and ferocious. Ever heard of a “tiger mother”?

It doesn’t. Two parent households are great, they make life easier usually and divorce is definitely hard on a child, but the idea that a single parent can’t lovingly guiding their child into adulthood on an educational road is ridiculous.

Despite all evidence to the contrary.

Yep …

Mother: “Wait 'til your father gets home!”

Father: “Do what your mother says!”

Gosh! That sounds an awful lot like the BLM riots of last year!

1 Like

As was pointed out to me a conservative liberal on this board, the likelihood of being a victim of gang violence is about as high as being the victim of domestic terrorism. That the violence exists doesn’t make it a danger to the population at large.

The radio is scaring you …. On purpose.

And the DC riots in January of 2017.

Thuggin’ at the fair…

There’s evidence that children of two parent households on average do better educationally but part of that is because of income and despite that there are still single parent households where the kids do fine, get college degrees and further.

I agree and I had one but…not as much as the father. That’s nature my friend. It isn’t an opinion.

It isn’t that they can’t but it isn’t nearly as effective as both and to even try to pretend otherwise is what’s ridiculous.

I simply state facts and your response is hyperbole. Nicely done.

Now…take your l’il hyperbolic self in an area where the gangs are and have a nice walk. Then please report back how it all went? The point is…that danger is somewhere, where as the other, is nowhere to be seen.

You are wrong.

“Households” is interesting. Of course both parents living married and living under the same roof is best, it’s not only.

What we are really talking about is not the marital status of the woman, but the involvement status of the man (or boy depending on the case). A father can be involved without being married or even living in the house, but he has to be involved and the birthing person has to cooperate with it.

What we have is females thinking they can raise a child, especially male children, without a man. And just as well as with one. Crit feminists told them that and “society” agreed with it, but it simply isn’t so past a certain age.

American males are absent, selfish and feminized. They agreed to this myth because they are lazy. And now it has become “normal”.

We have completely failed at least 2 generations of male children because of it.

2 Likes

Oh horse ■■■■ . Where would they be without “Never hit a woman!”

No doubt and my hat is off to those examples. :+1:

It was your generation that taught us that lol. And your parents’ generation too.