Thug Culture State of Mind

Are you sure? Or was it “never hit a lady”? There’s a difference.

But yes, you are correct. My generation accepted the feminist alchemy. And each subsequent generation has perpetuated it.

We failed you. My apologies.

What was hyperbolic about my response? Why would i take myself into an area after mentioning population at large? Do you understand what i wrote?

Now place yourself in inner city Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles or Baltimore and see how long it takes for you to experience gang violence. Then place yourself anywhere in this country you choose to experience domestic terrorism and see which comes first?

That is…if you make it back to tell the world how right I was? Now…do you understand what I wrote? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Why would i place myself into an inner city when i say population at large? Let’s try that again the likelihood of the population at large being victim of gang violence equals the likelihood of the population st large suffering at the hands of domestic terrorists.

No, it was never hit a woman. Period. You don’t get to harken back to a time when men were men and guys are feminized now blah blah blah and leave that part out.

Are you apologizing for not telling us it’s okay to hit women?

Where would you place yourself, anywhere in the US, to have the highest probability of experiencing domestic terrorism?

Female
Girl
Woman
Lady

4 different terms and meanings.

In my day “woman” and “lady” were pretty much synonyms.

I don’t hit the latter three. The first depends on the circumstances.

I didn’t raise you.

I raise gentlemen and help raise ladies.

Men who identify as women are in the mix these days. I would include them in the first category.

Not for me. They are males.

No doubt about it. However, many would disagree with you these days.

:rofl: I never cared and I’m used to it. Internal locus of control.

Does one really need an internal locus of control to care about the fringe?

There are much bigger things to be concerned over than how the left wants to distort the definition of a woman. Which, in the long run, isn’t going to fly and will (of course) backfire on them.

I disagree that it is the fringe.

Hmm. Food for thought.

Or, is it the squeaky wheels?

Consensus

Of the majority or the minority?

Depends on which group. Silence is acquiescence.

Up to a certain point it is.

Kind of like the COVID vaccine.

Or, not?

I don’t follow.

Yes, you do.