Thug Culture State of Mind

Didn’t say what?

It’s ALL evidence.

Read what you said that you didn’t say. I am nearly responding to what you post.

What? I didn’t say this confrontation was caused by racism, so… ?

Well, the damage to the car certainly is. We can’t be certain of what though.

People yelling? Not nearly so. For all we know, the yellers are backfilling to provide themselves some cover, because he wasn’t speeding or whatever, they just didn’t want him there.

So that’s what my post referred to.

I honestly have no idea what your point is.

So … Same question to you … Do you honestly think those men made up the part about speeding and burning rubber as a cover to assault this kid? That the real reason was just because he was black?

My point is that you are apparently wanting to blame racism without actually saying so.

I don’t know what happened. The only fact evident from that video is somebody’s car got damaged. We can’t even confirm that car belongs to the person taking the video.

Absolutely false. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. There’s no evidence of racism that I can see and I didn’t say otherwise.

Nice cop out.

As I said … it’s in how you said it, not what you said.

:smile: :+1:

Ha! You just really need me to say this was racist, huh?

Poos Samm😔

No. I don’t need you to say it. This incident wouldn’t even be in this tread there wasn’t a mantle of racism.

I thought the thread was about thugs

It is. There is nothing thuggish about confronting kids who are squirreling around on residential streets in their cars.

:thinking:

You’re not calling the kid a thug, are you?

Well, I don’t know if they are or not. But based on the video, they sure are acting thuggish.

Yet you keep pressuring me and another poster to call it racist.

Bull ■■■■■ They are acting like residents protecting their neighborhood from people who have no respect for the people who live there.

Admit it, that “other poster” would have never posted it as an example of thuggery if the kid were not black and his confronters white. And you would have never condemned it.